At least 6 guests or more at Eternal Twilight 5

showmasters

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine they'll just do what they normally do, and wait til the auction at ET4. The website normally isn't up til then - so that's why they do that. I suppose they could break tradition and get the site and a guest up early to advertise more - but i think it's unlikely

• 2 weeks later...

yes now we have settled in to the the Hotel we feel that there is plenty of room to grow Eternal Twilight and get more guests for you to meet :lol:

so there will be 6 or more guests for ET 5 :YAHOO: and we also plan to have more fun things for you to do over the weekend as we have in the works for ET 4 so lots to look forward to .

we are getting more organised with the events that means we can work on getting the guests before they get busy and so many of them are now getting lots of work of the back of Twilight , so with us getting the dates fixed now we have even more chance of getting the guests you want to meet .

jason :huh:

Just wanted to say thank you.

I have never been disappointed by any guest and love that you give us this chance to meet them all.

yes now we have settled in to the the Hotel we feel that there is plenty of room to grow Eternal Twilight and get more guests for you to meet :lol:

so there will be 6 or more guests for ET 5 :YAHOO: and we also plan to have more fun things for you to do over the weekend as we have in the works for ET 4 so lots to look forward to .

we are getting more organised with the events that means we can work on getting the guests before they get busy and so many of them are now getting lots of work of the back of Twilight , so with us getting the dates fixed now we have even more chance of getting the guests you want to meet .

jason :huh:

Just wanted to say thank you.

I have never been disappointed by any guest and love that you give us this chance to meet them all.

Completely agree :)

• 2 months later...

hey do you think there will be tickets left by christmas?????

It is very hard to tell, especially because there'll be others getting them as Christmas presents too.

So all you can do right now is keep an eye on the forum. Jola posts when numbers get low.

• 3 months later...

I have to say at past cons the sunday night was normally a slow night..... NOT SO AT ET4!

anychange a big party (i dont think guests attendance is required but nice to have) on the sunday night!!!

ET4 was so much fun!!!!

ROLL on ET5

I have to say at past cons the sunday night was normally a slow night..... NOT SO AT ET4!

anychange a big party (i dont think guests attendance is required but nice to have) on the sunday night!!!

ET4 was so much fun!!!!

ROLL on ET5

i was at the ET4 sunday party. it seemed quite empty when i was there. what happened?

Chaske was dancing on Sunday night, Booboo came in to have a go on the bull and had some pictures taken and Gil was wandering around saying hi.

After reading the threads last time I didn't expect any of that as everyone had said Sunday was quiet etc... Loved it - so glad we stayed :band:

Havent posted on here for a long time, I heard cos Charlie attended ET4 unexpectedly he wont be at ET5, is that true? Surely you cant have a twi con and Charlie not be there? :YAHOO:

However estatic Daniels coming, think we should have JCB and Charlie too that would be an hilarious guest talk :blush:

Edited by nicola

Havent posted on here for a long time, I heard cos Charlie attended ET4 unexpectedly he wont be at ET5, is that true? Surely you cant have a twi con and Charlie not be there? :YAHOO:

However estatic Daniels coming, think we should have JCB and Charlie too that would be an hilarious guest talk :blush:

Well it is a Twilight con... not a Charlie con :wub:

haha I know but he sort of part of the furniture now. If he isnt coming we will have to have some sort of shrine room to him for the die hard charlie fans...

PS thinks hes lovely but I'm Team Daniel so I'm a happy con goer :wub::blush::wub::YAHOO: