Eternal Twilight 5

showmasters

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good conversation...

"Hi Dad... i haven't Been to ET4 yet...but ET5 tickets go on sale in 19 days.... good huh!?"

Not gonna happen....

though i don't think the date should be pushed back...they just won't sell out as quick....

I actually had the exact conversation with my mom... was not a good thing to witness, if you want my opinion. And I already have this French con I have to pay my father back for, and Milton Keynes and LFCC to pay for, and I primarily wanted to go to Hallowhedon this year... Seems I'm gonna have to cancel some of my plans, even if I don't know which yet :'(

I'm with the minority on here.

As with any con, you dont have to buy tickets as soon as they go on sale. If ET4 has indeed not sold out yet, then with the amount of people not being able to afford this at the moment would surely mean ET5 wouldnt straight away either.

Hell, Hub 4 is a week away and isnt sold out. Even with the popularity of Twilight I dont think this will sell out anywhere near the dates the tickets go up.

Yeah, I just hear about these amazing guests they're trying to get and can't help imagining them making a phenomenal announcement and the whole thing selling out super fast . . . ah well, we'll sort it out somehow.

Yes! And it'll be the one time I'm not at a pc xD.

Well I think ME/SM's thinking is the earlier they go on sale, the earlier they have the money to offer to guests before the other cons (did Jason say 20?!?!) snap them up, as dates may clash.

Plus, as the films are still being made, ME/SM want to get in there not only before other cons but before the guests get bogged down with filming dates and can only make weekends that ET5 isnt on.

So those who can buy early will be doing those who cant a favour, as there will be a better chance of guests (big and small) the earlier ME/SM plan.

:(

I haven't attended one of these cons before [ET4 will hopefully be my first!!] so I'm not sure if there's a bonus for getting low number ticket or just a personal satisfaction - but whatever -

bigger guest sounds good, and i'm glad to read that the prices are moreorless the same. paying for Et4 is currently a balance sheet job for me [working out finances atm!] so an increase, while im unemployed, wouldn't be welcome at all :unsure:

Booking almost a year in advance? Not sure if I could count on life to be the same, to do that though!

I haven't attended one of these cons before [ET4 will hopefully be my first!!] so I'm not sure if there's a bonus for getting low number ticket or just a personal satisfaction - but whatever -

bigger guest sounds good, and i'm glad to read that the prices are moreorless the same. paying for Et4 is currently a balance sheet job for me [working out finances atm!] so an increase, while im unemployed, wouldn't be welcome at all :wub:

Booking almost a year in advance? Not sure if I could count on life to be the same, to do that though!

Hi there :unsure:

The reason people go for earlier tickets is primarily to be let into the hall first for talks, but there are large monitors so you can still see the guests in the talk :wub:

Thank you for the announcement, now just gotta scrape some...or more accurately, LOTS of pennies together!!!

8,800 of them for a standard :uhoh::wub:

You know with silly amount of 1ps and 2ps in my car at the moment I reckon I could get close to that. I've been saving money in there since I got my car. So about 2 years. Lol :unsure:

:wub:

Thank you for the announcement, now just gotta scrape some...or more accurately, LOTS of pennies together!!!

8,800 of them for a standard :uhoh::wub:

You know with silly amount of 1ps and 2ps in my car at the moment I reckon I could get close to that. I've been saving money in there since I got my car. So about 2 years. Lol :wub:

Hahahaa. Whack em all in those huge spirit bottles, i have a full bells whisky one and a half full smirnoff one... off to sainsburys penny machine i go for my ET5 ticket LOL :unsure:

I don't understand why everyone is panicking! ET4 isn't even sold out yet.

I dont think it was panicking more about which ticket to have haha

I know i had G11/G4 for 2 and 3 but wont get the chance to go gold again for a while lol :unsure: But there's far worse things in the world I spose