Eclipse Premiere

Olivia-Ann

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely be up for this if you guys wouldn't mind a random Irish stranger joining the group :D Never camped out for a premiere before.

Think the longest I ever spent waiting for one at Leicester Square was 3-4 hours at the last HP one, and even then I gave up because I was miserable wet, and just out of work and - uck. Wish I'd stayed now though!

That o2 thing sounds interesting.. maybe time to buy a new SIM card :D

Hiya - my sister and I will be coming if we can persuade our parents that camping out in Leicester Square all night is perfectly safe and a very good idea . . . I think if she knows there's other nice people going that'll help our cause, so glad to hear there's a gang of ETers. I've done a couple of premieres, but never camped out all night - turned up at 4AM for Harry Potter, but that's the furthest I've gone. :D

O2 have an advert on television promoting the Eclipse premiere in the Uk.

It says 'activate your free sims and have a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the Eclipse movie'

So it must be happening?

I saw this advertised too - I also know there have been competitions on the radio to win tickets too - most of my family work in the media as journalists and editors, its being kept very hush hush about the exact location and dates - but it is happenning!!!

Oooo wow you guys are organised early! Haha.

I'm going for sure, going to book time off work welllllll in advance to camp out! I went to the New Moon event thing, nobody had tents just bring lots of blankets, or a folding chair. I'm going to be totally more organised this time!

All depends what Summit say, i'm sure the fansites will know before anyone else

i wish they would announce dates cos i am going on holiday to egypt in June i just hope the premiere is not when i am away...cos i told my mum and dad no way in hell am i missing the premiere :thumbup:

I think it's supposed to be released in the UK in July, right? Like, the 9th, I think?

Guessing the premiere then woudl be the start of July... but that's pure guess :)

i wish they would announce dates cos i am going on holiday to egypt in June i just hope the premiere is not when i am away...cos i told my mum and dad no way in hell am i missing the premiere :(

I think it's supposed to be released in the UK in July, right? Like, the 9th, I think?

Guessing the premiere then woudl be the start of July... but that's pure guess :)

30th June :-)

i wish they would announce dates cos i am going on holiday to egypt in June i just hope the premiere is not when i am away...cos i told my mum and dad no way in hell am i missing the premiere :wub:

As long as its after the 28th June cos i get back in the UK from Egypt at 2am on the 28th June :(

i wish they would announce dates cos i am going on holiday to egypt in June i just hope the premiere is not when i am away...cos i told my mum and dad no way in hell am i missing the premiere :D

As long as its after the 28th June cos i get back in the UK from Egypt at 2am on the 28th June :(

Oh, I thought 30th was USA, and the 9th was UK. Not sure where I got that notion from :wub:

I think the 9th July is the day it get released in the cinemas, n prems are normaly a week before hand arnt they?

that's what i'd originally said :) that it was due to be released in UK on the 9th so the prem would prob be the start of July :unsure: