What are you wearing to the Volturi Ball?

_Chelsea_

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i finished the bag ive been making for this theme.....took me all afternoon!! Just wanna thank RayRay again for her help...much appreciated!!!! and here it is

22a27ae7.jpg

just gotta decide whether to get a mask again and if so which one!!

Yay it worked! :thumbup:

Ok - now I have TWO dresses for Saturday - lol. Never expected to get the first one as it has gone far too high for me - but have managed to get it on a buy it now - woohoo!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/14-16-Ball-Evening-G...=item2a08e7ae95

Well damn I was gonna go with that second one, good thing I haven't bid yet

wondering if i can get peoples opinions!! im not sure which necklace to wear with my above ball gown i've either got the volturi necklace or the necklace that Arwen wears in Lord of the Rings:

41405cba.jpg

not a good photo but taken on iphone so not surprising!!

thought i'd post a pic just incase someone didnt know what i was talking about....i know not everyione has seen lord of the rings!!

So what do people think?

Edited by queen-of-hearts

wondering if i can get peoples opinions!! im not sure which necklace to wear with my above ball gown i've either got the volturi necklace or the necklace that Arwen wears in Lord of the Rings:

So what do people think?

Difficult choice.

I assume your Volturi necklace is gold, if that's the case the Arwen one might be better because it's silver and goes with the dress trimmings.

Also it might be good to get a shorter silver chain from another necklace because then it would sit higher on the bare skin rather than the dress itself (I'm guessing the necklace has a long chain like the film)

41405cba.jpg

not a good photo but taken on iphone so not surprising!!

thought i'd post a pic just incase someone didnt know what i was talking about....i know not everyione has seen lord of the rings!!

So what do people think?

Oh my gosh wear this so I can fawn over it all night! I LOVE this necklace, wanted it since the film came out ^.^

My mam's off work next week so she's going to put together my cloak then. Once I have that, I'm pretty much sorted. Just need to order another red contact since I tore one of mine :P

Wow! Sabrina you look amazing. You're dress is really pretty :) I definitely say Arwens necklace!

Holly you look awesome too. Sure you'll look fab with the cape and necklace too!

Harrah Finally have a dress :D:D

th_purplealexarchCROPRICHDK.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s%3DI%26otn%3D2

th_A2846.jpg

I bought my dress yesterday, I think it's the same as urs but in Black haha :P how was the fit etc of ur dress? Look good? I'm hardly expecting much tho tbh at the price of them but would be good if it at least looks semi nice lol

b8323d41.jpg

4f3e1c4d.jpg

I wonder just how many "Cherlone" dresses there will be at ET4 lol :D

I got that exact dress for the victorian theme at ET1 its a gorgeous fit and looks really nice on i've woren it a few time since for things so you wont be left down!

i'm not sure if i'll have time to get the one i first posted on here and said i was getting as its from china but i found this and i'm thinking about getting it fits the theme perfectly and is half the price!

dress.png