Party Themes

showmasters

Absolutely awesome! This looked so incredible up at ET2, both the room and the attendees, and dont forget the crew, their costumes were stunning! :D

Yes, we remember your cloak Jason! :P (Well, you did bomb our pictures) :D

jasonspicbomb.jpg

LOL I remember that pic being taken I have a great one with Jason and Sam together - Jason looking very much like a vampire lol - So glad I can wear my black dress again :D

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where i can find a good "new moon scene clip" picture of Caius from the flashback scene? (google doesn't help)

like the best twilight backstage info?

I found this one....

Caius isn't that clear though :dance:

Is this a masque again? If so I know where to get a perfect one this time round!

Edited by JaneDoe

Does anyone know where i can find a good "new moon scene clip" picture of Caius from the flashback scene? (google doesn't help)

like the best twilight backstage info?

I found this one....

Caius isn't that clear though ;)

Is this a masque again? If so I know where to get a perfect one this time round!

Thank you! i do need a bit more detailed though :/ can't find much... gonna have a look in the movie companion.... forgot about that :unsure::D

thank you again!

Brilliant choice, already planning to make new outfit, or shall i be lazy and just re-"vamp" the one i wore at ET2...lol Just have to add i thought ET3 was outstanding, even better than ET2, but that might have been because i wasnt as nervous goin a 2nd time. Jamie c. Bower was brilliant really funny and nice to everyone....only 33 weeks to go!! x

oh dear who was that and what happened?

This is so perfect so glad it arrived already :YAHOO: its sitting in my suitcase ready :YAHOO:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:EOIBSA:GB:1123

ive been looking at this seller since et2!! they have had some AMAZING dresses. Yours is lovely :)

Im happy about this theme :YAHOO:

just dont want to buy a dress from the same person i got my civil war dress from, that was a nightmare!

it was an american ebay seller that alot of people on here got civil war dresses from. The zip was broken and the hem of the skirt was all different lengths and wonky. They do lovely dresses though :poki:

do we think lots of people will dress up? i hope so xx

I think you used the same seller that i used for True Blood. Got a Civil war/Southern Belle dress. It was 4 sizes to big. I could put it on and it would keep on going. lol a ribbon was missing and the waist was at my crotch. always a good start. I've only just finished adjusting it and i moaned at him so much i got 8% of my price back.