What time are you all getting there?

Never

Due to it being less than 5 weeks until the majority of us arrive, I am assuming most people have got travel sorted.

Whether it be coach/train/driving or somehow developing superpowers and flying there, what time are we all expected in?

Depending on what train I book I will either be getting in at 12:40 or 15:41

See you there!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

morbid sparks and I are getting the coach, getting there at 1.25.

How many others will be hanging out for a while on Monday, btw? Our return coach isn't until nearly 3, so we'll be around for a while.

How many others will be hanging out for a while on Monday, btw? Our return coach isn't until nearly 3, so we'll be around for a while.

I'm getting an open return so any time on Monday really. Can't see myself in college that day.

I've still got to book my train tickets, leaving it a little late but I'll make sure that I get round to it, but I'm hoping to get to the hotel for about 8:30pm on the Saturday morning. I'd then be leaving the hotel at about 6pm or 7pm on Sunday evening. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Getting there by train about quarter past 3.

Can get straight into the hotel then (check in is 3)

Also leaves a few hours before the opening ceremony to hang out with the peeps!

Leaving about 12 on monday, just before check out. Very nice lay in :D

Hi Never We will probably arrive around 2.30pm to 3pm as we have to Book into the Holiday Inn in Northampton before we can come over to the Park Hotel, Should hopefully get to the Park Hotel around 5pm maybe earlier if we can get ourselves sorted quickly but having been on 3 trains i may just lie down and fall asleep so i may have to walk around our carpark for an Hour to stay awake. Thats what happens when you reach my age (Ladies don't give away there age but lets just say i am not 21 any more) I am bringing my Son as a suprise Birthday present so haven't really looked at Train Times yet, but i am looking forward to seeing everyone again. See you at the Park Inn. Julie-t :D:WAVE:

IM going from euston is there anybody else going from there and what sort of

time would be nice to have some company going up to northampton

I'm catching the 2:43pm.

ok sounds good maybe we can get a few people together and all make the trip up together

anybody else

• Moderators

Is it the Friday I am missing from college or the Monday??

Depends when your college has scheduled Easter holidays, but the Friday is in the same week as Easter Monday, so I would think the Monday, if anything. (The schools here, Hub is in the middle of their holidays.)

Depends when your college has scheduled Easter holidays, but the Friday is in the same week as Easter Monday, so I would think the Monday, if anything. (The schools here, Hub is in the middle of their holidays.)

I think we have different term dates to England anyway. Just checked and it is Monday :/

But I only have Law so it's hardly gutting.

--

I still can't decide if I want to sleep in and get the later train or whether I will be sat at home wanting to be there D:

Edited by Never