HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!

Sam's Girl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

hehe mum n dad just brought in cake :D i guess ur psychic rebecca :D

thank you everyone! :D y'all know I really appreciate everything from all of u, so I will keep it short n say it's been the best birthday i've had because i've got the best group of friends i've ever had, so thank you - i know it's not much, but i do REALLY appreciate having all of u in my life, thank you just doesn't seem enough.

hehe mum n dad just brought in cake :D i guess ur psychic rebecca :D

thank you everyone! :D y'all know I really appreciate everything from all of u, so I will keep it short n say it's been the best birthday i've had because i've got the best group of friends i've ever had, so thank you - i know it's not much, but i do REALLY appreciate having all of u in my life, thank you just doesn't seem enough.

love you babes and i'll see you tomoz with ur presents! (only a day late)!

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. hope you got the txt matey!

(for anyone that didnt know, i was so excited bout goin to MK on sat, i forgot to take the bloody presents with me!!)

hehe mum n dad just brought in cake :lol: i guess ur psychic rebecca :lol:

thank you everyone! :headscratch: y'all know I really appreciate everything from all of u, so I will keep it short n say it's been the best birthday i've had because i've got the best group of friends i've ever had, so thank you - i know it's not much, but i do REALLY appreciate having all of u in my life, thank you just doesn't seem enough.

*suzihugs*

hope you hava had a great day - and also hope you enjoyed saturday, i certainly did and it wernt even my bday!!!

})i({

hehe mum n dad just brought in cake :headscratch: i guess ur psychic rebecca :lol:

thank you everyone! :P y'all know I really appreciate everything from all of u, so I will keep it short n say it's been the best birthday i've had because i've got the best group of friends i've ever had, so thank you - i know it's not much, but i do REALLY appreciate having all of u in my life, thank you just doesn't seem enough.

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!

And u did get the best pressie ever..Moose to guard u at night! lol :lol:

Im glad this has been your best birthday, hope you followed the deal and got excited too!!!!!!!! :D

6 days man!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE/HAD A GOOD ONE MATE!

oh, and i bumped into someone, she says she wants to talk to you:

dushku.jpg

"Hello David, i wanted to pop in and say happy 21st birthday. U wanna make out?"

Edited by stanmarsh

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY

hun! If I've said it before I'll say it again, just cos I luv it lol......happy birthday sweetie and hope you had the best day! :lol::lol::lol:

hehe mum n dad just brought in cake :lol: i guess ur psychic rebecca :lol:

thank you everyone! :lol: y'all know I really appreciate everything from all of u, so I will keep it short n say it's been the best birthday i've had because i've got the best group of friends i've ever had, so thank you - i know it's not much, but i do REALLY appreciate having all of u in my life, thank you just doesn't seem enough.

Psychic, psycho...it's all the same to me :P

Glad you had a good day :D