GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for the photoshoot times to go up.

And I know the two friends I'm coming with are going to hate me but I also want to see Mark Bryans talk, that will be beyond awesome!

Its going to be frikkin manic squeezing in everything.... But the chance to meet.... Her, will be worth it :(

Ive been away for a few days - and im now very confused. Has Stephen Lang definitely been postponed as he is still listed on page 1??

Has Sean Young cancelled and then confirmed again as attending?

Thanks!!

Edited by keithporter23

Yes to both questions

Stephen Lang is now doing Collectormania at Olympia

Sean Young did cancel and is now back again

LOL thank you - I go away for a few days and everything on here goes mental :D

LOL thank you - I go away for a few days and everything on here goes mental :P

Aha, always like that round here :(

Oh, and btw, sorry if it has been asked before, but is the free Dante Basco auto for those attending on Sat, or Sun? Or both? And with which tickets? Early bird, or even with the 11am tickets? Thanks!

Jusssst out of curiosity, *Miaows* how does the Dante Basco get one Autograph free thing work? *Realises that was his ninth question, whoops*

I think you just have to show your entry ticket and you can get a free auto, at least that's what happened last year with some guests, me thinks :)

Jusssst out of curiosity, *Miaows* how does the Dante Basco get one Autograph free thing work? *Realises that was his ninth question, whoops*

I was also wondering this and if pictures would be provided or if we have to provide our own :P

I think you just have to show your entry ticket and you can get a free auto, at least that's what happened last year with some guests, me thinks :)

Thankoo for this much needed info :(

Will take up my cover of Hook, will be nice to get it signed, not like I'll be lucky enough to get either Robin Williams or Dustin Hoffman on there lol.

I was also wondering this and if pictures would be provided or if we have to provide our own :P

I think as always pictures will be provided

And can we get other stuff signed? I think I might buy the Hook CD, but if the autos can only be on pictures, then I don't know... :)

Thanks Too Tall, thats that then I'll take along my unblemished Hook dvd.

*Fantasises about Spielberg, Williams, Hoffman, Hoskins, Paltrow and Smith signing it too* lol.

Some people do think he is *raises hand*

Although after Clash of the Titans, apparently Dr Bashir actually is lol

And they charge because Shatner charges. The guests charge for the appearence, and so SM have to do more than just autographs to make that money back.

Plus the photoshoots are great momentos to have, I love all mine!

Actually they charge xx amount because the guest know we will pay it (not me personally) and know what fees they can ask for as a consequence of that, which is usually OTT. Thats one reason why he was not in the latest Star Trek movie, he wanted to much money and they wouldn't give it to him for once... (at least thats what I was told and have read)

Each to there own, if you think he is worth it pay it, if not then fine leave it at that

;)

LLAP :borg:

• Moderators

Will an extra fiver come out of my bank account cuz I ordered a photo from Elisabeth when they weer £10?

Photos are still £10. It's only the auto that has gone up to £15.