GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

Yeah I got to say hi to both, and a thank you/no thank you exchange with Stewart as well, plus he looked up at everyone before me in the queue.

Dont let some people's bad experiences cloud your visions of these guys. Yes they are very busy and wont have time for a full on convo, but you'll usually get a 'hi' at least :thumbup:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those who think they will meet shatner other than to actually have there photo signed should think again . For patrick stewart it was literally a conveyor belt he never even looked up when signing and you couldnt say hello. Shatner is popular and despite the £35 he will probably be very busy
People do get different experiences. The conveyor belt stopped when I met Patrick. He looked up for introductions and immediatly picked up on my accent, and we had a quick chat about his time spent at Bristol Old Vic. He also thanked me for coming to see him. A very polite, friendly person. As for Mr Shatner, I have never met him so...what will be will be. I never have any expectations prior to meeting guests and possibly because of that have never come away disappointed.

Why is Chris Judge still on the list in page 1, wasn't he unable to attend?

Because that list posted only reflected changes up to March 29.

Due to me still being in Ben Browder coma I forgot to edit Chris' listing yesterday when I noticed that he was still on that list. :o Thanks for the reminder.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Would I be able to get a photo at the signing table, only coming down from Manchester on the Sunday

Possibly. But no one can ever guarantee that, sorry.

Things can sometimes even change throughout the day with photos being allowed at the beginning and then stopped later, or first no photos and then they are allowed when the first rush has calmed down a bit.

Would I be able to get a photo at the signing table, only coming down from Manchester on the Sunday

Possibly. But no one can ever guarantee that, sorry.

Things can sometimes even change throughout the day with photos being allowed at the beginning and then stopped later, or first no photos and then they are allowed when the first rush has calmed down a bit.

Fingers crossed then

William Shatner is charging $79 for an autograph and $79 for a photo op for a con in the USA in June so just under £52 each :wub:

So £35 with Showmasters is great value for money if you look at it like that.

Think that photo tickets now have numbers on the tickets, so hopefully people will be queuing less for photos than at some of the other events in the past as we will probably be called up in number order.

But have a suspicion that even if your number isn't yet called, most people won't stray too far away, for fear of missing their turn, so instead of a queue people will probably just congregate!

Unless I have missed it I could not see details for the following Star Wars guests:-

Kit Hillier

Quentin Pierre

Stephanie English

Stephen Fitzalan

Tony Allen

Toby Gilding

Terrance Mustoo

Jack McKenzie

Alan Swaden

Marolyn Turk

Many thanks,

The list in the first post is updated continously. Please keep checking back, those guests will be added once details are confirmed.

From past events I'd expect the listed guests to be 10 pounds.

Thanks Sindel,

I ask only because other people are listed with either no dates of appearance or prices and these people aren't listed at all.

Maybe there's some discount for group pictures being discussed again, like the Stormtrooper print at C16.

I have to plead guilty as charged for adding some of the names which have partial info.

That info was hidden in the guest announcement topics and was overlooked there, so I thought the list was the most visible place for posting what we know at the moment.

Hi,

Are Ben Browder, Jonathan Frakes, Katee Sackhoff, Virginia Hey, William Shatner and when known Andrew Robinson all going to be doing photos + autographs on sunday ??

Edited by MissLizzie

• Moderators

If they are attending on Sunday then they'll be signing autographs.

Looking at the shop, the ones with photo shoots on sale for Sunday are:

William Shatner

Jonathan Frakes

Andrew Robinson

It's possible you might get some over-the-desk photos, or there may be more photo shoots added for Sunday.

If they are attending on Sunday then they'll be signing autographs.

Looking at the shop, the ones with photo shoots on sale for Sunday are:

William Shatner

Jonathan Frakes

Andrew Robinson

It's possible you might get some over-the-desk photos, or there may be more photo shoots added for Sunday.

ok thanks !!

here's hoping katee & Ben add sunday ones :unsure: