Charlie Bewley

talie

I've skim read a lot of these posts, didn't know or see anything re the over excited? fans on him at the party.

The only thing I would say is that he was an absolute pleasure to meet again, he made time for anyone and everyone, he was honest in the talks and guest encounters, he's charming, funny and he has lovely arms :P.

Sincerely hope I get the chance to meet him again x

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwww that really is very sad that he feels he lost some fans.... Awwwww....

Besides it was obvious that Jamie and Chris were just messing with them....after all they're co-stars and were just having a laugh....if people lost respect/love for him due to something the others said in JEST then that is just really sad....

It is obvious that Charlie does love and respect his fans and tries to give them as much time as possible...

I'm not really what you would call a huge Charlie fan....but i do like him and loved the way he was with all the fans/people..... he was a darling.....

All the guests were fantastic.......and although i did form a a soft spot for Jamie and Kiowa....i definitely didn't or don't think bad of any of the others.... Would LOVE to meet Charlie and the others again....

LOVED THEM ALL.......

xxxxxxxx

Charlie was beyond amazing and as lovely as he was at proms.

He had a lot of time for me and never failed to show his face at the parties, he made time to talk with everyone he could. He even went out of his way to say a proper goodbye to a group of us on both the Sunday night and Monday morning. In the talks almost every time Charlie tried to say something he would be interrupted, and so didn't even get a chance to fully express himself. The people that are slagging Charlie, clearly don't understand him, and there's nothing more to it than that. Charlie was nothing if not amazing, and its a shame people aren't seeing Charlie in the way he deserves to be seen.

Charlie made my weekend.

Kady.

:D x 39501959285

:(

Also might I add, I was in the last guest encounter with Charlie on the Sunday and he mentioned he thinks he lost alot of fans which is sad considering ALL the guests are meant to feel welcome.

I know, charlie feels a bit s*** as to how he's been percieved, which is really sad, in the interview he was going out about how people think he's pretentious cus of what jamie said and stuff when he really aint

What did Jamie say? :WINCE:

i dont think jamie ment it offensivly :(

and hahaha! Me and Talie "GO GET A BAGUETTE" were the final words. :P

What did Jamie say?

I second this (again). I really must have missed something!

Charlie answered a question and Jamie said that it was the most pretentious thing he'd ever heard, and Charlie said something about speaking ponce. I think :/

What did Jamie say?

Charlie answered a question and Jamie said that it was the most pretentious thing he'd ever heard, and Charlie said something about speaking ponce. I think :/

I thought that was all said as a joke.. it was funny!

What did Jamie say?

Yep it was funny. I think they call it sarcasm :YAHOO:)

Yep it was funny. I think they call it sarcasm :thumbup:)

Oh, I know! Charlie just commented on it in our interview, s'all.

^^ I think he wouldn't have cared but then people were saying he was pretentious lol so it's gonna hit a nerve. I think it's cus if you think back to the interviews there were loads of times people were laughing AT Charlie rather than with him.

In the group talk I felt so bad for him =[

While Charlie wasn't my fave guest of the weekend I really enjoyed meeting him. He had a joke with my mum and I and the crew member at his auto table, gave me a hand shake, smiled... Quick but personal. I was gutted I ran out of money and couldn't get a photo with him.

Didn't find him at all arrogant.

The only problem I had with Charlie was that he liked to talk /a lot/, so yeah a talk by himself would have been good. However at that the end of the day that is who he is, just like Kiowa wasn't the most talkative. Once again that is who he is, it just shows that some are ore confident than others. I hadn't met Charlie at the Proms because I wasn't able to go, but I really liked him :) I really hope he doesn't take all of this to heart, I guess at the end of the day people interpret things in different ways.

Edited by xxobsessedxx

Yep it was funny. I think they call it sarcasm :gorgeous:)

Oh, I know! Charlie just commented on it in our interview, s'all.

^^ I think he wouldn't have cared but then people were saying he was pretentious lol so it's gonna hit a nerve. I think it's cus if you think back to the interviews there were loads of times people were laughing AT Charlie rather than with him.

In the group talk I felt so bad for him =[

Babe I'm sure he can take care of himself, he's a big boy after all.

okay shouldnt have said that....... *dreams*

i've only skimmed through this thread but i did notice someone saying that charlie thought he'd lost a lot of his fans, bless him. i must admit jamie turned out to be my favourite guest but how can you not love charlie... that cheeky grin says it all =]

i really love charlie! he is such a sweetheart and he tries to do everything he can to make his fans happy!

during the group interviews on saturday( which were the only ones i saw), he seemed a bit ..mmh...unhappy...! dont know why....was it because he felt unwelcome? i thought maybe it was just because of the lack of attention (no offence here...but we all know he has ADD)....but now that everyone says he felt unwelcome...mmh! poor him!

i dont think anyone wanted to make him feel uncomfortable...!!!

and to everyone who says he is arrogant?! NO WAY!!!!

Charlie was amazing. He is a really nice guy and such a sweetheart. We had the opportunity to do a little interview with him together with 2 other sites.. never had such a nice interview partner.. :) If you wanna see the interview, you can visit our site: http://charlie-bewley.npage.de/ or click here:

We asked the question, if he would change his complete look for a role..

Can´t understand why some people thought he would be cocky or something like that. Everytime he saw us, he smiled, waved or something like that..

I loved the fact that he tried to explain all his answers during the talks and that he also was really funny. :)

I really hope, that he will be at future Eternal Twilight Conventions. Of course, i really would like to have him as one of the guests of ET4, but I could understand, if he won´t be a guest there.. although I think, there are more of us who would love to have him back in Birmingham in october ... :coolthumb:

Edited by scar!