Charlie Bewley

talie

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the only reason I read the papers really, lmao! I love to gossip >.< & so does Charlie, which is the weird thing!

i love the problem pages! haha

the funny thing is that conversation started when we were talking about who will win the football....

its always the football stars that get named and shamed..hence ashley cole :P

That's the only reason I read the papers really, lmao! I love to gossip >.< & so does Charlie, which is the weird thing!

i love the problem pages! haha

the funny thing is that conversation started when we were talking about who will win the football....

its always the football stars that get named and shamed..hence ashley cole :P

Ahhh right lmao! I love the cartoon pages, Horace in the Mirror = <3

Charlie: "Bye guys" *waves*

Me: "Byeeeeeee - you missed all the drama last night :rolleyes:"

*charlie retreats back*

Charlie: "what happened?"

haha

haha, I wasnt there either what happened?

Talie am I a Bewlier?

Erm I don't think you're on the list atm :rolleyes:

It's purely because we had SO many gaps and it was looking terrible we introduced a fortnight waiting period where the number is "reversed" so to speak... but if the details aren't in it becomes open for someone else.

Drama? at an ET Con? Surely not...

What happened?

Also did anyone else notice that Charlie has changed his signature, it's like a $ type sign thing now and was a a big old C before?

I did ask him about it... He was like "Why can't I change it? I can if I want" and I was like "Seriously dude...." and he was like "finish that sentence".... Hmmmm haha.

Was funny! And the cheeky devil accused me of pinching his bum at the photoshoot... !!! I wish I had gone back and actually pinched it....

Haha!

Me: "Byeeeeeee - you missed all the drama last night :rolleyes:"

*charlie retreats back*

haha

His face when he realised who we were talking about was the best!

*braces self* "NO WAYYYY!"

I may or may not have fondled his bum in the Bewlier shot :blink:

haha, I wasnt there either what happened?

Talie am I a Bewlier?

Erm I don't think you're on the list atm :blink:

It's purely because we had SO many gaps and it was looking terrible we introduced a fortnight waiting period where the number is "reversed" so to speak... but if the details aren't in it becomes open for someone else.

Ah right, I think I sort of half registered but never done the holding up the number thing cos I am not photogenic lol. I still get your emails though so I'm sort of in the loop :rolleyes:

Drama? at an ET Con? Surely not...

What happened?

Also did anyone else notice that Charlie has changed his signature, it's like a $ type sign thing now and was a a big old C before?

I did ask him about it... He was like "Why can't I change it? I can if I want" and I was like "Seriously dude...." and he was like "finish that sentence".... Hmmmm haha.

Was funny! And the cheeky devil accused me of pinching his bum at the photoshoot... !!! I wish I had gone back and actually pinched it....

Haha!

:wub: no drama hehe

Aye lol he has I spose this one is quicker to write?

Me: "Byeeeeeee - you missed all the drama last night ;)"

*charlie retreats back*

haha

His face when he realised who we were talking about was the best!

*braces self* "NO WAYYYY!"

I may or may not have fondled his bum in the Bewlier shot ;)

LMAO

then the group of stalkers :chair:

"I best dash now!" *looks scared*

I did feel a little symapthy for him though, on the Friday night a friend was going to have her photo taken with him in the lobby, he was very gracious until he looked over her shoulder at a gaggle of girls that were hiding behind a pillar and he said 'They've stalked me all night, they won't f**king leave me alone and if I stop now they're going to swarm me again'

That's plain rude and just a tad obsessive to the point of being scary!

OMG :| it wasn't a group of French girls was it? Cus they were the ones he got dragged away from in the party :D

OMFG!!! I'm shameful for those girls... :D

I hope Charlie won't think that ALL french fans are like these ones cause it's not true.

With a friend, when we were on the plane back to Paris yesterday we heard that french girls waited for him in front of his room at the Hilton... We were hoping it was not true but after this post I'm not so sure anymore. :P

Please please please Talie and Ray Ray, tell him that his french fans are not all crazy...

Some of the french people I saw were lovely, there were 3 or 4 in the same guest encounter with Tinsel I was in and they were sweet as pie. It wasn't all the french fans crowding, but it was just always the same group of girls who in the end only ruined it for themselves as well as everyone else. I felt ever so sorry for Charlie, he seemed to be getting tired of it.

But personally, I don't judge ALL of the french fans by a group of them, they could have been any nationality and it would still have been rude. At the end of the day, it's because of how a person chooses to act, not because of what nationality they are and I think Charlie knows that :)

Charlie was amazing this time as always. He pulled Katie and I closer to him on the dance floor and gave us several hugs and was just so nice. I think that maybe people who went to proms understand him more and know how to take his humour as just confident and not cocky but...I never once had a bad experience with him :)

Edited by _Chelsea_

I don't understand those people... Personally I would NEVER think of stalking an actor. Maybe it's a question of education...

I suppose Charlie knows that too since he was lovely with me everytime I saw him this week end but a confirmation would be a reassurance for me. lol

Charlie was beyond amazing and as lovely as he was at proms.

He had a lot of time for me and never failed to show his face at the parties, he made time to talk with everyone he could. He even went out of his way to say a proper goodbye to a group of us on both the Sunday night and Monday morning. In the talks almost every time Charlie tried to say something he would be interrupted, and so didn't even get a chance to fully express himself. The people that are slagging Charlie, clearly don't understand him, and there's nothing more to it than that. Charlie was nothing if not amazing, and its a shame people aren't seeing Charlie in the way he deserves to be seen.

Charlie made my weekend.

Kady.

:P x 39501959285

:P

Also might I add, I was in the last guest encounter with Charlie on the Sunday and he mentioned he thinks he lost alot of fans which is sad considering ALL the guests are meant to feel welcome.

I know, charlie feels a bit s*** as to how he's been percieved, which is really sad, in the interview he was going out about how people think he's pretentious cus of what jamie said and stuff when he really aint

What did Jamie say? ;)

Charlie was beyond amazing and as lovely as he was at proms.

He had a lot of time for me and never failed to show his face at the parties, he made time to talk with everyone he could. He even went out of his way to say a proper goodbye to a group of us on both the Sunday night and Monday morning. In the talks almost every time Charlie tried to say something he would be interrupted, and so didn't even get a chance to fully express himself. The people that are slagging Charlie, clearly don't understand him, and there's nothing more to it than that. Charlie was nothing if not amazing, and its a shame people aren't seeing Charlie in the way he deserves to be seen.

Charlie made my weekend.

Kady.

:wub: x 39501959285

:wub:

Also might I add, I was in the last guest encounter with Charlie on the Sunday and he mentioned he thinks he lost alot of fans which is sad considering ALL the guests are meant to feel welcome.

I know, charlie feels a bit s*** as to how he's been percieved, which is really sad, in the interview he was going out about how people think he's pretentious cus of what jamie said and stuff when he really aint

Its really not fair, he doesn't deserve the the labels he been given this weekend, at all :thumbup:

he also said he didn't go out of his way to be funny and he actually gave honest answers to everything, whether it end up be funny or just plain serious...

and i second you Kady! He's so lovely isn't he :)

Oh! Talie! what did he say about his Bewlier Picture? ;)

Yeh, as you said he prefers to give honest answers whether funny or not! But he said felt pressured to try and make people laugh all the time.

Thanks Tiff, he certainly is ;):wub:

x

Something Charlie said in both his guest encounter and his talks really had an effect on me, when he was discussing being able to see two definite paths that his life could take and how he needed to make important choices about which one he wanted to go down it rang true to myself as well. And he's definitely helped inspire me to do something I actually want to do with my life (and to believe that it could be possible!) so I applied to my local University and I have an informal interview with them next week to discuss studying Screenwriting and Drama! So I just sort of wanted to say thanks to him for being him, as it's helping me to be me.