TOMORROW!

SugarSpunSister

Sooooo am absolutely sooooooper excited and tomorrow can't come quick enough....

Who's with me?

Anyone giving any gifts to the guests?

Anyone want them to play the whole Glee sound track, like me?

Has everyone stocked up with glitter, fake eyelashes and shine?

Argghhhhhhh! Bring on the carnage!

:rolleyes::poki::P;)

Yeah we should all learn a Glee Routine.... Muahahaha! Seriously cannot get enough of that show and 90210 (Liam <3<3<3<3)

Anyway back to Twilight....

I just can't wait to meet up with everyone and have a bloody good drink. I need it after the last few weeks of work stress.

I am 100% in the mood for partying hard xx

HELL YEAH GLEE!!!!!!

And THANK YOU LOADS for reminding me about false eyelashes! Although I know me and they will fall off at the most embarrassing time like they did at a gig ;/

I'm so excited but need to sort out so much more stuff.

Oh and Lily you seemed to dance a lot at proms so please drag me and Jess with you or else I will be boring!

HELL YEAH GLEE!!!!!!

And THANK YOU LOADS for reminding me about false eyelashes! Although I know me and they will fall off at the most embarrassing time like they did at a gig ;/

I'm so excited but need to sort out so much more stuff.

Oh and Lily you seemed to dance a lot at proms so please drag me and Jess with you or else I will be boring!

hahaa i did! I was like GOD PEOPLE ARE SO BORING NOT DANCING. So i promise to drag you both up :P:D

SQUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!! I am actually excited!

I have Glee on my ipod already *dancing with myself do do doo*

I'm giving them each a mini scrapbook that I plan to get filled with messages over the weekend.. if I ever get them finished that is! Making 4 scrapbooks look masculine is a very hard thing to do :D

OMG, you guys are gonna have a great time!!!!! =)

I hope you post pictures here ^^

Um, would someone mind to say hi from me to Charlie Bewley, that I'm looking forward to meet him in march in Malmö, Sweden? =) Thanks and have an awesome time!!!!

Loads of hugs

Cilla :D

Soo excited for tomorrow! I had better finish the packing or I won't be going!

I have a question though. I have a standard ticket and I wondered what everyone else will be doing between the end of the opening ceremony and the start of the party? I'm not staying at the Hilton, so don't want to go bk to the hotel and get changed and come bk etc, but also don't want to sit on my own like a loner! lol Just wondered what everyone else is doing.

See you all tomorrow! :)

I haven't got a gift for any of the guests, I want to get them something but never know what so I kinda just don't. Mega excited about tomorrow, hopefully won't spend too long in traffic on the way up their and I need to buy a lottery ticket. But I need to sleep tonight because otherwise I'm gonna give myself jetlag without leaving the country >< Last time got jetlag I looked stoned so I don't you know wanna look like that :WINCE:

So yeah mega excited about tomorrow, and I get to open presents which is good :WINCE: And if the Glee soundtrack is played I'll be even happier. I'm like really hyper at the moment so this post is probably rambling. So yeah play the Glee soundtrack and mega excited about tomorrow and the rest of the weekend.

@twihard1 You won't be the only one whom will just be hanging around. the time passes quite quickly and last time my friends and I just played pool. Dunno if their is a pool table at the Hilton though. Although if their is enough Snow I propose a snow ball fight :huh:

Ahhhhhhh! Soooo excited!

I want them to play the whole glee soundtrack too! ON REPEAT. XD

I'm taking falsh eyelashes and glitter tooo :thumbup: Only if i can put them on. Which i cant doo ;) <3

lily hun i will do ya lashes 4 ya babe if ya need me too just ask me xx

awww thanks :blush: i may come running to you with them :D;) xx