Twittering at ET3 (inc ET4 news)

Lisa090982

I used the internet on my blackberry back at prom and it was all good. :)

Obviously gonna do the same this weekend, lol.

How much did it cost? Just i'll bring my laptop as i want to make videos over the course of the weekend so i need to have internet access.

Thanks!

x

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did it cost? Just i'll bring my laptop as i want to make videos over the course of the weekend so i need to have internet access.

Thanks!

x

Well, it didn't cost me, but i think that's because i have unlimited internet. But idk... haha.xD

dont blackberrys generally have the net anyway?

...True, lmao.

But i also think it depends on what contract you're on.

Edited by Priy&Siob

I'll be tweeting when i can or remember. haha. i'm @sisterspooky

i'll try and do a hash tag or something on my tweets so people can find them maybe??

thoughts?

#ET3 possibly.... lets get a trending topic :poki:

sounds like a plan, seeing as it is ET3 and all. lol. lets watch how i totally forget to add the hash tag to all my tweets. hurray!

• Showmasters Admin

Th eHilton does have WIFI but it has to be paid for. You get a special code and only one person can be logged on at a time. So I'm afraid sharing the code is out.

Most mobiles have internet access now and so you can access the Twitter page on them. Certainly all Blackberrys do. But as others have said, it'll cost you if you don't have unlimited internet on your contract.

I'll be tweeting away, well at least I should be but sometimes I forget in the excitment :rolleyes: My twitter account is sophielouisej If anyone is interested in my insane ramblings :poki:

It is possible now on Orange, Vodafone and 02(?) I think to set it up so you can text tweets and also make it so you can get texts when people tweet in general or to you directly. I'm on an Orange contract and tweeting to Twitter I don't have to pay and I would presume it's the same when recieving texts from Twitter. However it would be worth checking with what ever service thingy your on. But this way you would not need internet access :)

Edited by xxobsessedxx