ETERNAL TWILIGHT 3

Massive Events

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

So am I assuming right in thinking that groups 1-6 (who have Jamie signings on Friday) will be Gold pass holders?

Nope :(

5 and 6 are Silver. As it says on the schedule, if people in those groups are not there we may get past that and start calling groups 7,8,9,10, so if you are a Silver ticket holder it'll be worth having your JCB signing stuff with you as we "MAY" call your group. We may even get to groups 11 or 12.

I'm standard anyway!

I'm in group 20 - so v unlikely I'll get called on the Friday...

just a little disturbed that all my photos are on Sunday morning!!!! You do know I don't get out of bed 'til at least midday on a sunday don't you? :(

Photo shoots are always in the mornings, be it Saturday or Sunday. I'm not a morning person either, and I have to be there about 1.5 hours before you guys :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for the schedule, I like to be organised in advance.

My friends are G118 and 119 and I'm 123, any possibilities to be together?

Just come and see me at the event and I'll see what I can do :D

• Showmasters Admin

Because I wanted to get some sleep on Friday afternoon and finally I should get ready for Jamie haha

But Jamis is absent sunday ?

Jamie has to leave at 1pm.

Also you DON'T HAVE to see Jamie on Friday. If you want to you can wait and see him Saturday or Sunday.

Edited by Too Tall

Absolutely delighted with this, won't be there till saturday afternoon due to small matter of a WEDDING on friday :o but we only miss autographs coz we're group 14 and they can be done on sunday and all our photos are on sunday, happy days!!! :D

thanks sm, looking forward to honeymooning with you :P

Edited by foundmyedward

• Showmasters Admin

Because I wanted to get some sleep on Friday afternoon and finally I should get ready for Jamie haha

But Jamis is absent sunday ?

Jamie has to leave at 1pm.

:D

He has a prior appointment that could not be broken. But we sorted the schedule so that he has a talk on Sunday before he goes. So no one's missing much by him leaving early. And others have said, it was this or not at all.

Edited by Too Tall