PC & Kristin Cast!

StaciesEclipse

Does anybody else support the request for SM/ME to try and get PC & Kristin Cast for ET4 ?

I've seen a couple of people mention the House of Night novels and as ET3 has Richelle Mead attending then this could be a possibility ?

I ABSOLUTELY love love love House of Night and love it equally as much as Twilight!

(BURNED IS FINISHED BTW! ROLL ON APRIL)

If you havent read any of the novels i suggest you do, theres a few to work through start with Marked and you'll be hooked! and the good thing is there is at least going to be 12!!!!! books in the series so you get more which is good because u will WANT MORE! Book 7 is out on April 27th (if you havent guessed its called Burned) - (if you're a fan you almost certainly would have known that!! EEK can't wait)

I know the whole point of signings are to promote their new works but i would buy the whole series again if i could have them all signed by & get to meet PC & Kristin!!! and they might (with a miracle and any luck) have the 8th book finished by then lol no pressure to PC & Kristin! lol

If you dont already check out PCs blog which (thank god) she updates regularly and posted on thursday Burned is finished and she also posted news about the MOVIE !!!!!

http://pccast.blogspot.com/

When does burned come out? is it out around the same time as et4? Cause the other signing at et3 is part of her book tour to promote her latest book. If Burned was out around the same time and she was doing a promotional tour then i think they wud stand a pretty good chance of getting them there if they asked :)

If its not it would probably work out too costly i reckon, with flying them over and stuff. Ive read them all apart from the last one (got distracted with the true blood books lol). Someone said that in tempted she changes the pov, and she writes from other characters aswell now, stevie ray i think they may have said. So i will get around to reading it eventually lol :poki:

ignore me asking about the date, just read it in the first post lol (bows head in shame as the date was staring me in the face lol)

Edited by Team Paul

When does burned come out? is it out around the same time as et4? Cause the other signing at et3 is part of her book tour to promote her latest book. If Burned was out around the same time and she was doing a promotional tour then i think they wud stand a pretty good chance of getting them there if they asked :)

If its not it would probably work out too costly i reckon, with flying them over and stuff. Ive read them all apart from the last one (got distracted with the true blood books lol). Someone said that in tempted she changes the pov, and she writes from other characters aswell now, stevie ray i think they may have said. So i will get around to reading it eventually lol ;)

ignore me asking about the date, just read it in the first post lol (bows head in shame as the date was staring me in the face lol)

I know if only they could convieniently finish the 8th book by ET4 :blink: *sigh*

Yeah Tempted is great its in Stevie Raes, Zoeys, Rephaims, Aphrodites & Heaths and Starks point of view even tho aphrodite rephaim heath and stark is only like 1 chapter each or something i think most of the book is Zoey and Stevie Rae. PC said on her blog that the rest of the books will probably continue to be from different POV's which i think is cool cant wait for burned.

ive still got the Sookie Stackhouse books to read, along with Vampire Academy and Vampire Diaries =/ its because i keep re reading the twilight saga and house of night novels! and i got Night World Volume 1 still to read!? oh god lol forgot bout that 1 too :poki:

any way, fingers crossed for PC and Kristin making an appearance at ET4 still :poki:

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'd be absolutely stoked if SM/ME got PC and Kristin Cast to do a signing! Eeeeek! They are by far 1 of my fave authors! April can't come round soon enough!! Allready have Burned on Pre-order!

Speaking of other books to read, I've just starting reading Vol 2 of Night World. And have just bought books 1 and 2 of Vampire Academy so can't wait to get started on them. I've read Vol 1 and 2 of Vampire Diaries and just need to buy the next one. Still yet to read True Blood though.

This would be WICKED! I loooove The House of Night series! :WINCE:

I've got the Sookie books still to read aswell :wub: Oh and the Morganvilles...aaand now The Vampire Academy loool! Already read The Vampire Diaries aaages ago, you'll enjoy them! :blush:

Agreed I LOVE the HoN series and would love them to be there like Richelle is at ET3 only issue is that their next book isn't out til April next year so it's unlikely to coincide with any sort of promotional tour which is why Richelle is coming to ET3

Agreed I LOVE the HoN series and would love them to be there like Richelle is at ET3 only issue is that their next book isn't out til April next year so it's unlikely to coincide with any sort of promotional tour which is why Richelle is coming to ET3

:( i know :angry:

maybe they will come just because we love them!?

i saw the cover for burned today and read the blurb sounds ace! :o

I'd prefer Charlaine Harris =P

But I do like the house of night books.

Yeah i have to agree, ive been keeping from dead to worse to read on a long plane journey and can finally read it next week, and have my fingers crossed i can pick up a paperpack of 'dead and gone' lol have u read 'a touch of dead'? its short stories isnt it?

I love house of night :D so yes to having them come to ET4 they are really amazing met them last year and they were so nice and even read us a chapter of tempted which was not out at the time ...would be cool if they got them and they read a part chapter of another book :P

• 5 months later...