Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

Thing is..when it doesnt look exact..people know that you've made it and bothered to take the time.

Ive got nothing against buyinth things cuz thats what ive done with NM Bella but I always think its best to (when possible) make as much as you can :D.

I tried to join that competition... but for some reason it refused to send. :(

But I swear your picture is in the competition ^_^ Check the site gallery...if you are the pic will be there!

The Alice you have on the gallery at the moment is Natfrog5 I believe. (sorry I'm bad with names and faces but hope I'm right)

Ooooh yes, that is me in the gallery!! Yay for being included! :(

xxxx

Thing is..when it doesnt look exact..people know that you've made it and bothered to take the time.

Ive got nothing against buyinth things cuz thats what ive done with NM Bella but I always think its best to (when possible) make as much as you can ^_^.

Don't forget that making vs buying also has to factor in time, money and health. I didn't really make a damn thing for ET3 because my health was just too bad to allow for the sewing, I could barely sit upright some days let alone sit at my machine. :(

Ive got nothing against buyinth things cuz thats what ive done with NM Bella but I always think its best to (when possible) make as much as you can ^_^.

Don't forget that making vs buying also has to factor in time, money and health. I didn't really make a damn thing for ET3 because my health was just too bad to allow for the sewing, I could barely sit upright some days let alone sit at my machine. :(

I know *hug*

But I know you wanted to.

Ive got nothing against buyinth things cuz thats what ive done with NM Bella but I always think its best to (when possible) make as much as you can :(.

Don't forget that making vs buying also has to factor in time, money and health. I didn't really make a damn thing for ET3 because my health was just too bad to allow for the sewing, I could barely sit upright some days let alone sit at my machine. ;)

I know *hug*

Yeah... I'm hoping my health is going to improve in time to make some of my costumes for ET4 rather than buying them all again.

I have two costumes planned so far, maybe three...Need to see what Esme wears in Eclipse though before I decide what to do and when cos I don't wanna be dressed as her all weekend. Depends on the party themes too...If I like a theme, I won't wanna cosplay for it haha

Ive got nothing against buyinth things cuz thats what ive done with NM Bella but I always think its best to (when possible) make as much as you can :(.

Don't forget that making vs buying also has to factor in time, money and health. I didn't really make a damn thing for ET3 because my health was just too bad to allow for the sewing, I could barely sit upright some days let alone sit at my machine. ;)

I know *hug*

Yeah... I'm hoping my health is going to improve in time to make some of my costumes for ET4 rather than buying them all again.

Do you have anything planned :)?

I want to see Eclipse before I decide but eventually I want to have all of Alice's costumes hehe. I'll see how I feel after Eclipse really. :) Hopefully I won't have to re-cycle things I've already done though I'm not sure if we plan to break out Baseball again as that seems to be becoming a traditional costume for us all XD

I want to see Eclipse before I decide but eventually I want to have all of Alice's costumes hehe. I'll see how I feel after Eclipse really. :) Hopefully I won't have to re-cycle things I've already done though I'm not sure if we plan to break out Baseball again as that seems to be becoming a traditional costume for us all XD

Baseball FTW!!! Sorry its my first Twilight costume so I'm kinda in love with it. I may recycle some costumes depending on what they do in Eclipse. I got a new birthday shirt thats all. A lighter one. Its up on facebook.

Baseball FTW!!! Sorry its my first Twilight costume so I'm kinda in love with it. I may recycle some costumes depending on what they do in Eclipse. I got a new birthday shirt thats all. A lighter one. Its up on facebook.

I love baseball too. XD Plus it's a super comfy easy to dash about in costume. :)

I Really wanna do the red queen from Alice in Wonderland :D

not that it has anything to do with anything! haha

hmmm i wonder what outfits Bella will have... none that stand out probably but something cool :) like the cowgirl/lumberjack shirty things she wears :blush:

I've been working my ass off on a new Twilight costume... I'd decided to wear it for ET4, but it looks like it'll be finished during the week! I have to make a friend's too, to go with it.

I'll only continue being secretive until it's done, then there'll be pictures in this thread. :whistling:

I dunno if I ever posted my contacts:

17039_483067610108_887575108_10949802_2886636_n.jpg

and my Alice costume so far..IT'S NOWHERE NEAR DONE!!! before anyone mentions the fact it looks nothing like her dress atm..the tops getting squared off, new straps getting addded on, frills added on the bottom. I might attempt to take the blue pattern off but I kinda like it.

17079_480827975108_887575108_10938733_2801550_n.jpg

Also I'll obviously be using Alice's choker not Rosalies necklace lol.

Hmmm I had thought about doing Vision Bella again for the Volturi theme (coz of the whole vamp thing) buuuut I didn't get to use my puprle cloak at ET2 as it hadn't arrived so would like to use it for this but sadly it doesn't go with the Vision dress.