Party Tunes

kegan5

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already admitted to being one for the cheesy dancey songs :P but my playlist would consist of:

Christina Aguilera - Candyman

Hairspray the Musical - Welcome to the 60's

Miley Cyrus - Hoedown Throwdown (yes with the routine)

Chris Brown - Forever

Mikey cyrus - Party in the USA (I see a Miley pattern forming :P)

Alexandra Burke - Broken Heels

Outkast - Hey Ya

Sean Paul - Get Busy

David Jordan - Sun Goes Down <3

Any Blackeyed Peas as long as it's a dancey one

and any other song with a decent beat to dance to :) + all the other cheeses like 5ive :P

:WINCE: Out of those I only like OutKast :blink:

/isamiserablecow :P

it has to be said you guys all have amazing taste in music lmao..... i would probably die if any bowlong for soup was played but that like NEVER happens ANYWHERE but still lol.... 90's cheese would be great, there needs to be some aqua or b*witched :) lol.... i ♥ new cheese too like the miley and joe bro stuff (don't shoot me) but i also like the rock stuff like blink, foos, metro station, greenday (heck i even like slipknot and manson) so these days im pretty easy to please XD gah im all excited now! lol its been aaaaages since i went to like a disco or a party that wasn't in a friends living room watching drunk metal heads headbanging lol

it has to be said you guys all have amazing taste in music lmao..... i would probably die if any bowlong for soup was played but that like NEVER happens ANYWHERE but still lol.... 90's cheese would be great, there needs to be some aqua or b*witched :) lol.... i ♥ new cheese too like the miley and joe bro stuff (don't shoot me) but i also like the rock stuff like blink, foos, metro station, greenday (heck i even like slipknot and manson) so these days im pretty easy to please XD gah im all excited now! lol its been aaaaages since i went to like a disco or a party that wasn't in a friends living room watching drunk metal heads headbanging lol

You should take some BFS with you and then they can't say they don't have it if you request it :D

I'm not a massive fan of theirs, (although they are such fun to watch) but I got to hang out with them on their tour bus at T in the Park the year before last. SUCH nice guys! Drank for hours in hospitality with Chris - until he ran out of money and couldn't buy any more JD, then we went back to the bus and watched films til 3am!

You should take some BFS with you and then they can't say they don't have it if you request it :P

I'm not a massive fan of theirs, (although they are such fun to watch) but I got to hang out with them on their tour bus at T in the Park the year before last. SUCH nice guys! Drank for hours in hospitality with Chris - until he ran out of money and couldn't buy any more JD, then we went back to the bus and watched films til 3am!

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you have any idea of how jealous i am of you right now??? they've been my fave band for like 8 years! lol (seeing them live for the 6th time in april XD should be meeting jaret and eric cause i bought VIP tix he he) *sigh* i really am kinda nuts for bowling for soup lol

You should take some BFS with you and then they can't say they don't have it if you request it :P

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you have any idea of how jealous i am of you right now??? they've been my fave band for like 8 years! lol (seeing them live for the 6th time in april XD should be meeting jaret and eric cause i bought VIP tix he he) *sigh* i really am kinda nuts for bowling for soup lol

aw sorry!!

I was tempted to get a VIP ticket for TJs in Newport but then I thought that I wouldn't have anything to ask in the Q&A as I guess I asked everything I wanted when I saw them, and I've already got photos of me with them, and I don't really want early entry.... so then I was wondering if the CD is worth another £15?!

I'm gutted it's just Jaret and Erik though - I wish Chris was coming. He messages me on facebook and twitter every now and again, but I don't think any of the others would remember me. Jaret probably remembers there was a girl watching Airplane with him who kept reciting the lines but that would be it. LOL!

Ill dig out the photos and post them here...

I just want a DJ that will take friggin REQUESTS!!! YOUR A DJ ITS WHAT DJS DO!!!! Grrrr >_>

He played loads for me :P

I love bowling for soup :D My sister bought tickets for my birthday once, but they never arrived and she was abroad at the time of the gig, so couldnt take along a credit card receipt or anything :( Gutted :(

Erik & Jaret are doing an acoustic show at TJs on 10th April.

talking of BFS, here are those photos:

T in the Park 2008

Yeah, hubby told me about that,

but, I must admit, I want to see them in all their electric noisy glory :D

Heulwen, you lucky girl!

Yeah, I've seen some of the acoustic stuff on youtube and it doesn't seem the same!

Yes I am. and I'm very grateful :P and very lucky to have a friend whose dad owns the site of T in the Park!

i'm going to the vip in birmingham.... but tbh nothing can beat the amazingness of bfs live... 5 times so far and each time amazing :) .... ive met them a few times aswell.. but its not the sort of way that thye'd remember me or anything cool like that lol, just like before and after gigs around town and stuff like that =/.... i'm taking my little sister, it's meant to be her first ever rock concert but i guess that plan went out of the window lol, so far shes only seen britians got talent, the jonas brothers and miley cyrus live (i will admit i took her too the 2nd 2 and they were pretty damn amazing, joe jonas i hot tis a guilty pleasure of mine and miley puts on a great show lol) ...... i actually bought the vip tix for bfs the same day i brought my ticket for this... i spent a good few hours shaking i have to admit lol...... p.s your pictures are awesome! i cant believe chris commented on them!

so far shes only seen britians got talent, the jonas brothers and miley cyrus live (i will admit i took her too the 2nd 2 and they were pretty damn amazing, joe jonas i hot tis a guilty pleasure of mine and miley puts on a great show lol)

don't even get me started on Joe I'm a little in love with him haha ;-) I'm normally in it rock metal and industrail but I love the Jonas Brothers I saw them 3 times last year and even once in Vegas so good, they are my little weakness too espeacially Joe!

Edited by Miss Ragamuffin

i'm going to the vip in birmingham.... but tbh nothing can beat the amazingness of bfs live... 5 times so far and each time amazing :) .... ive met them a few times aswell.. but its not the sort of way that thye'd remember me or anything cool like that lol, just like before and after gigs around town and stuff like that =/.... i'm taking my little sister, it's meant to be her first ever rock concert but i guess that plan went out of the window lol, so far shes only seen britians got talent, the jonas brothers and miley cyrus live (i will admit i took her too the 2nd 2 and they were pretty damn amazing, joe jonas i hot tis a guilty pleasure of mine and miley puts on a great show lol) ...... i actually bought the vip tix for bfs the same day i brought my ticket for this... i spent a good few hours shaking i have to admit lol...... p.s your pictures are awesome! i cant believe chris commented on them!

aw thankyou :( Yeah, I'd forgotten that Chris had commented on that album until you mentioned it. Such a sweet guy :D

I'm sure you're going to have an awesome time at the VIP thing. Jaret & Erik are pretty funny together, I'm sure it would be worth going just for the banter. I'm still debating whether to go or not.

I've never heard the Jonas Brothers!?! :D

so far shes only seen britians got talent, the jonas brothers and miley cyrus live (i will admit i took her too the 2nd 2 and they were pretty damn amazing, joe jonas i hot tis a guilty pleasure of mine and miley puts on a great show lol)

don't even get me started on Joe I'm a little in love with him haha ;-) I'm normally in it rock metal and industrail but I love the Jonas Brothers I saw them 3 times last year and even once in Vegas so good, they are my little weakness too espeacially Joe!

wooo! lol i like you ive decided :) yeah im sorta the same... well i used to be but as im getting older my taste is getting less and less mature lol... i used to go to gigs like funeral for a friend, killswitch engage, RHCP or MCR but now im going to all these disney stars instead lol... at least at miley i could pretend to be there to see metro station ( i like one or 2 songs but i was actually there for miley *sigh*) i even looked the part aswell with piercings, flesh tunnels and pink tips in my hair lol

you've never heard to jonas brothers??? wow thats a first lol.... there one of those huge bands from disney lol... their usual fans are like 12 year old screaming girls but clearly thats not always the case lol

Edited by bfsfreakaof

you've never heard the Jonas Brothers?! you should :-)

wooo! lol i like you ive decided :) yeah im sorta the same... well i used to be but as im getting older my taste is getting less and less mature lol... i used to go to gigs like funeral for a friend, killswitch engage, RHCP or MCR but now im going to all these disney stars instead lol... at least at miley i could pretend to be there to see metro station ( i like one or 2 songs but i was actually there for miley *sigh*) i even looked the part aswell with piercings, flesh tunnels and pink tips in my hair lol

you've never heard to jonas brothers??? wow thats a first lol.... there one of those huge bands from disney lol... their usual fans are like 12 year old screaming girls but clearly thats not always the case lol

haha yep I'm the same I'm not really a fan of Metro Station but I love Miley/Hannah Montana and even Taylor Swift all my friends think its really strange I like them cuz to look at me you wouldnt really think it plus the fact my favourite band is nine inch nails everyone is always like 'how can you like them and then the Jonas Brothers?' erm easily :-) my itunes is the most random thing you will ever see!