Civil War - Themed Party

Jemma

WOW Hattie that is amazing :P

I think I'm going for a fairly plain look because right now I just don't have it in me to go looking for a big dress or military jacket. I'm just wearing gray skinny jeans and this white puffy blouse thingy, I will get a military jacket if i see one!

I'm doing something similar to you :)

If I don't find a jacket, I may just get some fake medals/badges and pin them to the shirt.

Thats a cool Idea! :unsure:

The mens section in newlook normally has the coolest badges! Not that Im Normally in the mens section :angry::angry:

I don't if this was asked earlier on in the topic, but if we had toy knives/guns for our outfits, would we be asked to not use them because they looked real, or something?

I could be wrong here (I'm sure a mod will correct me!) but they should be ok as long as they don't look *too* real? I remember reading a thread in the LFCC section about it. Will find the link for you...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....ic=51494&hl

Dunno if that's any help?

yay i won my dress :lol: i didnt dress up for the masquarade ball at et2 so i really wanted to get a dress for this one. My dress is called a 'fancy belle ball gown' i went for it cos its got cap sleeves so hopefully i wont get too hot. that was my main thing, to stay as cool as poss!!!!

WoooHOOOOOOO!!!!! i actually feel alittle more organised!

YES!!! I've just won an ebay item. So I'm all sorted for the Friday night. :D It was my second choice 'cos I lost the first auction, but hey I wanted to go as a "lower order" person, if you know what I mean. Here's a piccy...

http://www.cloakrenaissance.com/products/c...00001315-1s.jpg

That dress Is so Pretty :chair:

yay i won my dress :D i didnt dress up for the masquarade ball at et2 so i really wanted to get a dress for this one. My dress is called a 'fancy belle ball gown' i went for it cos its got cap sleeves so hopefully i wont get too hot. that was my main thing, to stay as cool as poss!!!!

WoooHOOOOOOO!!!!! i actually feel alittle more organised!

Got any pics??

What gorgeous dress!!

Ignoring the fact that I'm on my daughters laptop and therefore signined in as her, so this looks like she's saying this about herseld, she hired an awesome civil war outfit today!! I'm going to get myself one on Monday! My youngest is going to wear my 1983 wedding dress. I just have to find a crinoline petticoat for her to wear, but I think I've already said this before so I'll shut up now... :huh:

i will see if i can put a piccy on here. I wouldnt be suprised if someone else gets a similar one, ive seen a few pics on here from the same seller.

It sounds to me like there may be an even number of dresses v military wear. I looked in to getting military stuff, it will look very cool :huh:

i will see if i can put a piccy on here. I wouldnt be suprised if someone else gets a similar one, ive seen a few pics on here from the same seller.

It sounds to me like there may be an even number of dresses v military wear. I looked in to getting military stuff, it will look very cool :huh:

my dress ends in 2 hours haha no doubt from the same seller! I think its gonna be like the 1901 party at ET1 all over again lots of people in the same dresses but different colours!

97f9_12.jpg

This is my "peasant" outfit - the little girl one but bigger!

I was so stuck for this and this is a last resort! :D:D;)

Last resort?? lol i like it its not too big and poofy its cute. i think i would have chosen to be a peasant tin those days the dresses are way more my style than the big ones cant wait to see everyone in their outfits at ET3 ;)