Newborn Vampires themed party

Jemma

Yaayy see Pops you get no choice in the matter :P and Jessie has to be someonee. hmmm BREE

is this about me!? i seriously need to spend more time on here! i've already been told i have no say in what i drinking according to poppy! :)

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh oooh oooh! i MIGHT get the blue tight dress.... cover it in blood! and around the mouth :D

AND get a white shirt that Edward gives her because she's a mess :P;)

that is a great idea tiff we need the whole newborn cullen family :D I need a royce king !!!!!

ill be royce king!

lol so you give me permission to abuse and kill you :firedevil: ???? Yeah i thought not :D

Hattie either do the bella outfit for this party or the graduation party would be awsome :D

I can double up the Jasper outfit can't I? Jasper was a solider when he was turned!!! Fab!!! Less expense.

I think I'm one of the only people who is glad that this party is on the sunday!

its alot more casual and I'm not really sure what to wear on this one to make it look special like the other themes if that makes sense?!

I don't mind that it's on the Sunday either and the fact that it is more casual even though I, personally, won't be dressing casual lol.

Edited by twilight obsessive

I think I'm one of the only people who is glad that this party is on the sunday!

its alot more casual and I'm not really sure what to wear on this one to make it look special like the other themes if that makes sense?!

I don't mind that it's on the Sunday either and the fact that it is more casual even though I, personally, won't be dressing casual lol.

I know I'll be using fake blood on this outfit somewhere so with it being on the sunday helps cuz I wont have to worry about trying to get it all off straihgt away haha!

yeah I guess thats the thing with this one it can either be done casual or over the top! I wanna do something good for it but I'm having a mental block and cant think of anything good enough......I think I'll be watching loads of vampire moviess from now until then to get me inspired!

Ha ha good idea! I'm currently watching Angel as we speak! Lol! Ya know I guess the new born vampires theme doesn't HAVE to be limited to the Twi saga. Maybe people could go as vampires from other films or TV series!

Ha ha good idea! I'm currently watching Angel as we speak! Lol! Ya know I guess the new born vampires theme doesn't HAVE to be limited to the Twi saga. Maybe people could go as vampires from other films or TV series!

thats what I thought too. my brother was watching interview with a vampire the other day and seeing abit of it as i walked past his room got me thinking!

We may have a newborn Emmett for this one. Not sure what we're gonna do exactly yet but we'll think of something, think Vicky is planning on doing newborn Alice too

What was Emmett doing when he was attacked by the bear in the 1930's jsut trying to suss out what he would have been wearing

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn