important news for Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent read through all 7 pages of this so im REALLLYY sorry if i ask the same question as someone else! If you cant be bothered just tell me to read through!

My friend and I brought our tickets for ET3 at ET2, so when we buy out ET4 tickets, what do we need to say? because we dont have any codes, just a little tiny reciept that says paid, ET2, and the persons signature who did it.

Also, my friend is working the night they go on sale, so asked me to buy hers to, can i do this? and do i need her numbers or anything for this?

Thanks sooo much!

Hi, /quick Problem#s

I purchased a ticket for ET3 at ET2 but cant find the letter, so dont know my entry number, It;s Silver something.

so 2 questions sorry :)

#1 what do i do to get into ET3

#2 How do i purchase tickets to ET4 on the 22nd January

Please, PLEASE help!!

Am I remembering wrong? Have the registration letters actually been sent yet? I don't think they have been sent yet.

# 1: If you lose your registration letter please bring photo ID and ideally some proof of payment, like your card bill or something. But ID will be enough normally. That will be enough to get you in, don't panic.

# 2 You write wherever you put the ticket number - probably the notes where you put the name of the ticket holder: "Ticket bought at ET2 - lost registration letter and can't provide number. Name of ticket holder: (insert your name).

• Moderators

Brilliant thanks,

about:

#

Am I remembering wrong? Have the registration letters actually been sent yet? I don't think they have been sent yet.

is that the same even though i bought the ticket at ET2?

No matter where you bought the ticket, you'll be sent the registration letter a few weeks (or so) before the event. You only get given a receipt when you pay at the previous event, that's not the registration letter.

Edited by etmuse

No, the Registration Ticket Letters have not been sent yet - when they have I will post on the forum to let everyone know.

No, the Registration Ticket Letters have not been sent yet - when they have I will post on the forum to let everyone know.

Ok thanks :(

So ermmm...I have a bit of a conundrum haha

I did E-mail SM but am posting here since tickets go on sale tomorrow just incase they're too busy to reply :D Umm...I didn't order my ET3 ticket, someone else ordered for me along with their own ticket so there's only one order number. I know they plan to get an ET4 ticket tomorrow, and I dunno how possible it is since it's one ticket per order number...But I am an ET3 ticketholder, so I just wondered can I order my own ticket tomorrow using the order number, or can I not do that?

So ermmm...I have a bit of a conundrum haha

I did E-mail SM but am posting here since tickets go on sale tomorrow just incase they're too busy to reply :D Umm...I didn't order my ET3 ticket, someone else ordered for me along with their own ticket so there's only one order number. I know they plan to get an ET4 ticket tomorrow, and I dunno how possible it is since it's one ticket per order number...But I am an ET3 ticketholder, so I just wondered can I order my own ticket tomorrow using the order number, or can I not do that?

I'd say the person who did the original order should order for both or you and just out in the comments field that the order was for two tickets, and then confirm that the names of the ticket holders are the same.

I'm sure Jola will be along shortly to correct me. :D

Ahhhh thanks you guys :D

I would assume that as long as you have the order number, and the name you're giving is someone who has an ET3 ticket, there shouldn't be any problems even if you have to order separately.

So I can order my own ticket using the same order number, even if my friend uses the order number for her ticket too? It's just easier for me to order my own ticket than transfer money and everything :blush:

• Moderators

Personally I don't see it as an issue - the main thing is that ET3 ticket holders are the ones purchasing, so as long as your name is the same as one provided before etc then it should be fine.

You can always put comments in if you're worried just to make sure.

• Moderators

lol well everything's manually processed anyway, so if there are issues someone would get in touch.

But honestly I don't see there being any problems .. most important thing is that you're an ET3 ticket holder.

Nearly time!!!

Is the page up yet? not looked but want to get my pc ready for action! Finish work at 6 - RUSH home, sit at pc with coffee, credit card and ET3 confirmation number!

I am so OCD about all this it's stupid!

See you all in ermmm 30ish days???

just a quick plea for HELP lol to anyone who would know where the ET4 tickets can be purchased from at 7 tonight?

any help would be much appreciated, thanks!!

If it's the same as previous cons a thread will appear in the ET4 section saying that tickets are on sale now with the link to the ME or SM shop - a mod will confirm this for you :D

just a quick plea for HELP lol to anyone who would know where the ET4 tickets can be purchased from at 7 tonight?

any help would be much appreciated, thanks!!

Keep an ide on the ET4 section of the forum, the pinned topics. Usually a topic will show up with an exact link. Alternatively keep an eye on: http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3.sf/...Store3.Shop1990

ET4 should show up in the categories list on the left side.