important news for Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not read the small print where it says "if you overuse ! in a post, you're banned from buying tickets" ..?

Oh dear :smile:

Ah, but i also read the small print that said:

If your a twiguy, you can use it as much as you want!

Lucky me so! :blush:

• Moderators

My general assumption would be that only ET3 attendees can get ET4 tickets originally, so unless the second ticket is for someone that attended ET3 too, people would have to wait to buy others.

I'm sure it will all be made 100% clear before sales though.

My general assumption would be that only ET3 attendees can get ET4 tickets originally, so unless the second ticket is for someone that attended ET3 too, people would have to wait to buy others.

That's what I am thinking too.

But like David says, I am sure there will be confirmation beforehand.

I'm sure it will all be made 100% clear before sales though.

Ahhh I hope that is the case considering i attended ET3.... though im still not 100% sure lmao :P

Might just do holiday + standard

• Moderators

Ahhh I hope that is the case considering i attended ET3.... though im still not 100% sure lmao :P

Might just do holiday + standard

They allowed people to purchase for other attendees at ET2 didn't they? Or did I imagine that?

ARGGHHH STRESS!!!!! HAHA!!! Are ME/SM going to sort out the shop servers to handle a bit more traffic this time around?? Poor Jola had a nightmare with ET3 tickets with no names etc because where the site crashed, it was wiping out info in the comments boxes.....? Surely there is going to be much more traffic for ET4 knowing that anyone with an ET3 ticket can buy - plus people without an et4 ticket will surely log onto the site anyway??

• Moderators

ARGGHHH STRESS!!!!! HAHA!!! Are ME/SM going to sort out the shop servers to handle a bit more traffic this time around?? Poor Jola had a nightmare with ET3 tickets with no names etc because where the site crashed, it was wiping out info in the comments boxes.....? Surely there is going to be much more traffic for ET4 knowing that anyone with an ET3 ticket can buy - plus people without an et4 ticket will surely log onto the site anyway??

I'm not entirely sure the shop server is down to them.

Plus I don't think it'll be a case of there being a manic about of people getting them at once. I'm sure people will worry far more than necessary.

I'm not entirely sure the shop server is down to them.

Plus I don't think it'll be a case of there being a manic about of people getting them at once. I'm sure people will worry far more than necessary.

Well put it this way - I had problems with my et3 order and it wasnt down to my connection.... as there was a lot of traffic in the shop, there was a lot of white pages.... and a lot of people already had their tickets through proms/et2..... with everyone trying to get a ticket here because noone will, there is bound to be much more traffic..... It's just a suggestion - and I am sure it will all work out in the end

I think Showmasters should just have a BACS payment from my account every month... I feel like they have owned me this year!

I am surprised there is tickets still left for ET3, thinking about ET4 sends my head in a spin.

I CONCUR lol I wouldn't mind setting up a wee DDEB <3 for my cons haha

so wait, are we saying i probably can buy two tickets, but will have to have the information of both et3 tickets in order to do so? or are we saying i can use my et3 ticket info in order to buy two et4 tickets?

thanks for the help

x

My understanding is that it'll be the same as last time; for the current ticketholders' advance sale, you can buy as many tickets for the next event as you have for the current event. If you have one ET3 ticket, you can buy one ET4 ticket when they first go on sale, and any other ET4 tickets you want will have to be purchased when nthey go on sale to the general public (four days later, I think). If you want to buy two ET4 tickets in the advance sale, you'll need to produce the details of two ET3 tickets. That at least is what I understood. Which may of course differ from what actually happens (or is intended to happen).