When Watching New Moon All I Could Think About Was...

jess8619

So share your thoughts. :o

PLEASE TRY NOT TO REVEAL ANY SPOILERS SO WE DON'T RUIN THE FILM FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET.

When watching New Moon all I could think about was...

The scene with Laurent, Edi's joke about "Olive skin" and "Black olives" (People who went to ET2 might remember) I was sat in the cinema giggling away to myself while everyone else was on the edge of their seat. :blink:

How loud it was! Seriously! The wolves and Volturri, I thought my ear drums were going to burst! o.O

How amazing the wolf pack were. :poki:

They've really picked up on the whole "Vampire" idea. Esme and Emmett (particularly) looked completly different to how they looked in the first film!

Your turn!

I was thinking:

How Hot Jacob/Taylor was! (And the rest of his pack ;) )

How Kristen's acting had improved.

How awkward some of the kisses seemed.

And Defo how loud it seemed....I nearly jumped out my skin the first time I saw it and the bike turned on :P

:)

How much I love Jared and when he says "it's too late now" best bit in the film.

Also thinking how much I love the colouring compared to Catherine's, I love her but I don't think she was right for this type of film.

I laughed out loud when Chaske came on screen and dived into the picture because of mine and my friend's nickname we told him about which was 'chest piece' not funny to anyone else but it's funny to us haha.

Also I was laughing thinking about Edi because of the guest encounter, it's so hard to take the film seriously when you have these constant quotes running through your head for example as soon as Edi came on screen my friend was sat there going "there's kelly" and when I got onto what she was on about Laurent no longer looked scary and the long hair was fitting to the voice in my head.

Edited by staceymichelle

The scene with Laurent, Edi's joke about "Olive skin" and "Black olives" (People who went to ET2 might remember) I was sat in the cinema giggling away to myself while everyone else was on the edge of their seat. :P

dito, and i started laughing when tyson came on-screen, remembering when he kept asking 'dead or alive'

also i much i can't wait to meet charlie bewley after hearing him talk. i love his voice.

Met him, met her etc (again thanks SM), Rob's hotness and how cute Billy Burke and Michael Sheen are :D

Just been to see it again :D and took Jess and Jacob my 8 year old (who can't wait for Eclipse!) and said to him you're going to meet Marcus (freaked him out lol), Demetri and Embry.

LOL I was also doing the whole met him met her thing but in my head of course :P

What was i thinking hmmm

- The cullens look so much better in New Moon especially rosalie and emmett :wub:

- WOW embry is FINE!!!

- Taylor i loved how you could see the contrast between happy pre wolf jacob and wolf jacob he seemed tortured but in a good way when he was telling bella to leave

-OMG NO edward dont leave

- Robs nice body and of course taylor :P

- Nikki though she only had a few words in the whole film i loved her acting at the end 'this is not a life i would have chosen for myself' she is soo perfect as rosalie

- Jaspers mood control was subtle and perfect loved his face whenhe was changing bellas mood

- Emmett made me laugh at the bday scene 'So your dating an older woman HOT' :lol: Gotta be my fav line from the film :D

- Justin chon crying whn watching romeo and juliett i nearly wet myself laughing :D

- Mike at the movies 'i think i need to go home' awww and then jacob snaps poor mike

But yeah i agree the whole cast seem to have improved from twilight the acting was much better

Apparently the right nipple looks mishapen and out of place in the film but from years of back pictures they managed to piece together enough evidence to support that the nipple is fine and it is just in that scene =p

pfft... i wonder why...

also! watching new moon i was wondering where the hell the "there's a cake too....alice, that cake could feed 50...you guys don't even eat"

i mean....WHY have it in a trailer and then not have it in the film?!

me and my mate both said at the same time how beautiful bella looks in newmoon she has a loverly on screen presence in this one.well better than twilight .

loved the special effects with the wolves,as much as i love daniel :P that fight scene brought a lump to my throat and a tear poor edward lol.

wished charlie an daniel were in it a bit more but hey cant have everything!! other than tht it was perfectxx

Edited by blondie342009