Viewing the The Hub 4 section

hobbitfanatic

It confused me this morning as last night I posted in the Hub4 section. Didn't log in at first this morning, couldn't see it. Left wondering if I dreamt the whole thing until I logged on :D

I suspect there is a privacy setting for members only which has been accidently turned on.

• Moderators

It wouldn't have anything to do with "not being finished yet" .. it should be viewable to all unless it's a deliberate change, which I'm unaware of.

If there are topics from the other section that anyone wants moved over, do feel free to make suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

• Moderators

It wouldn't have anything to do with "not being finished yet" .. it should be viewable to all unless it's a deliberate change, which I'm unaware of.

If there are topics from the other section that anyone wants moved over, do feel free to make suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

Threads that I think would probably be better in this section now... (copy/pasted from when I put this in Hub3 forum):

'The Hub 4 : Northampton, 9th - 11th April 2010'

'Hub 4 tickets now on sale'

'Park Inn'

'Question about rooms at the Park Inn'

It's not viewable. It doesn't show up in the list of "upcoming events" and the Hub4 page points to the Hub3 forum. I only managed to find this because there was a link in the Hub3 forum to this one, in one of the comments, and I had to be logged in to see this page. I still can't navigate here from the list of upcoming events, even when logged in. So the problem (as of December 5) hasn't been fixed.

It's not viewable. It doesn't show up in the list of "upcoming events" and the Hub4 page points to the Hub3 forum. I only managed to find this because there was a link in the Hub3 forum to this one, in one of the comments, and I had to be logged in to see this page. I still can't navigate here from the list of upcoming events, even when logged in. So the problem (as of December 5) hasn't been fixed.

Well, that would certainly explain why things are so quiet around here. *waves* Howdy! :)

• 1 month later...

Hm, the link on the Hub4 website is still going to the Hub3 section and if you are not logged in, you can't see the Hub4 section at all.

I think there was a health problem with the person who can correct such things, but I hope this person is better now and can please take care of the problems. I get a lot of question of friends who are confused by not finding the Hub4 thread.

Thanks so much :)

You mean SJ, she does the website.

As far as I am aware Showmasters are the only ones who can change the necessary settings on the forum. I'll try and remember them again that the problem is still there.

Thanks for that Queen Sindel, Showmasters are online in this part of the forum at the moment. :(

Yay, it's showing up for people who are offline now, thank you Showmasters. I've got to say, you've done a great job in tidying the forum up today, there's new sections like for The Hub 5 and pinned topics have been sorted out too. :chair:

Edited by Doctor Who