Your Ideal (Vaguely Realistic) Line-Up

etmuse

• Moderators

Last time we had a 'who do you want' poll, but there are of course difficulties in that since you can only vote for 1 in a section etc etc...

So:

We already have Eve, Kai and Tom. Going by previous events, let's say a theoretical total guest count of 9.

So this leaves 6 unknowns. Post your list of who you would like these 6 to be. TO BE VAGUELY REALISTIC, taking into account that SM/ME do NOT have an unlimited guest budget... a MAXIMUM of 3 of these can be 'big' names (ie main cast or those others that are likely to be expensive to get). I know this is still wildly optimistic, but I had to set the limit somewhere.

Lists that have MORE THAN SIX people in total or MORE THAN THREE main cast/big-name-guest-stars will NOT be added to the tally.

I'll attempt to keep an updated tally in this first post of how many 'votes' each guest gets.

Current Tally

32 - John Barrowman

27 - Naoko Mori - TICK

17 - Matt Rippy

17 - Gareth David-Lloyd

17 - James Marsters

16 - Burn Gorman

12 - Ben Loyd Holmes

12 - Indira Varma

12 - James Moran

11 - Peter Capaldi

10 - Bryan Dick

8 - Cush Jumbo - TICK.

8 - Lachlan Nieboer

8 - Lucy Cohu

7 - Caroline Chikezie

7 - Paul Kasey

7 - Rik Makarem

7 - Ruth Jones

7 - Julian Bleach

7 - Joseph Lidster

6 - Murray Melvin

5 - Ben Foster

4 - Louise Delamere

4 - Freema Agyeman

3 - Danny Hargreaves

3 - Chris Chibnall

2 - Paul Copely

2 - Andy Jones

2 - Nerys Hughes

1 - Liz May Brice

1 - Lara Philippart

1 - Catherine Treganna

1 - Richard Stokes

1 - Russell T Davies

1 - Paul Chequer

1 - Katy Wix

Votes counted so far (so I don't add someone's votes twice)

etmuse, piksa, Turkfox, torchwoodangel93, DavidB, Allieandra, Blackbird, ElectroxGirl, BeatrixKiddo88, hab318princess, reddragon, Purple Vamp, Darth Ally, Harriettaa, Doctor Who, owl post 1992, crazyrhianne, Tiggerboing, Cobweb-Girl, Never, Chelle2009, 1of2, dufresne, tjk2, SHSG 18, TaraLou, lizzy88, kerryblaze, maxine, TheGoktor, Jackness, chrono, kacey, hells childe 17, cowgrrl, Kelspook, dreximgirl, DeeDee and Big Momma, Shamazipan, captainjohn1, cyberstar, EvilRuthy, Mojo970, Deandemon, Woodianto, debsmadcat111, captaincarpet, Mrs Barrowman81, natfrog5, morbid sparks

(49)

Edited by etmuse

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did this exact same thing for the hub 3 cos i find polls annoying... lost track of it after a couple of month though, plus by then people stopped posting cos they'd all done it. lol.

John Barrowman

James Marsters

Gareth David-Lloyd

Matt Rippy

Lara Philippart (Just cos shes Awesome (Y) )

and....I know she would also be expensive, but RUTH JONES!!! :thumbup:

• Moderators

Okay, I think I have worked out my 6 (some hard decisions in there, cos there are so many more I'd love). Tried to mix in my 'new's and 'repeat's too.

Naoko Mori

James Marsters

Gareth David-Lloyd (he and JB were battling SO hard for this spot, and Burn wasn't going down easily either)

Caroline Chikeze (part of the reason GDL edged the other two out for the spot above)

Bryan Dick

Indira Varma

I'll update the first post now too with the tally so far

Edited by etmuse

• Moderators

John Barrowman

James Marsters

Gareth David-Lloyd

Peter Capaldi

Chris Chibnall

Kai Owen

You can pick another one - Kai is already announced so no need to include him :)

OK, just noticed you did - all included up to here :)

Edited by etmuse

• Moderators

James Marsters

GDL

JB (done this way so that at least in print I can have my Captain sandwich with a Ianto filling *grin*)

Naoko Mori

Burn Gorman

Matt Rippy

While I'd love your list...

TO BE VAGUELY REALISTIC, taking into account that SM/ME do NOT have an unlimited guest budget... a MAXIMUM of 3 of these can be 'big' names (ie main cast or those others that are likely to be expensive to get).

Going with a medium amount:

James Marsters

Eve Myles

Tom Price

Kai Owen

Matt Rippy

Lachlan Nieboer

Naoko Mori

Paul Kasey

I could add a lot more, but I wanted to stay realistic (and include who we already have)

No GDL as I have met him at two hubs now, so would rather the budget went on someone new/rarer. And as he is always busy and I am meeting him at CM London, no JB.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

• Moderators

JOESPH LIDSTER!!! :D

James Moran

Catherine Treganna

Richard Stokes

Andy Jones :P

Paul Kasey

Julian Bleech (sp?)

Which 6 do you want me to use?

Really people, I'm sticking to my rules on this one...

Going with a medium amount:

James Marsters

Eve Myles

Tom Price

Kai Owen

Matt Rippy

Lachlan Nieboer

Naoko Mori

Paul Kasey

I could add a lot more, but I wanted to stay realistic (and include who we already have)

No GDL as I have met him at two hubs now, so would rather the budget went on someone new/rarer. And as he is always busy and I am meeting him at CM London, no JB.

You sure you don't want to add in one more (take it up to that six+three-we-have)?

Added in votes from ElectroxGirl and BeatrixKiddo88