FRIDAY THE 29TH MEET UP

Sazzzy

I... may try to find someone at the Thistle to walk with lol. I'm always that 1 person who walks in completely the wrong direction and doesn't find somewhere...

Think I might have to do the same as I don't want to end up dragging my mom along (as she's the only one in my house who knows where the White Horse is) :crying:

well i will be in lobby and will make nikki shout to everyone about the meet up so ur welcome to come walk up with us x

Aww, thank you :D

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... may try to find someone at the Thistle to walk with lol. I'm always that 1 person who walks in completely the wrong direction and doesn't find somewhere...

Think I might have to do the same as I don't want to end up dragging my mom along (as she's the only one in my house who knows where the White Horse is) :unsure:

well i will be in lobby and will make nikki shout to everyone about the meet up so ur welcome to come walk up with us x

Most people looked at me blankly last time when I shouted lol

what time do you guys plan on starting the yelling/heading off to the pub?

don't want to miss you!

check ins around 2..so porbs 2.15/2.30ish may be a bit later depending wen miss nikki gets in :D

Think I might have to do the same as I don't want to end up dragging my mom along (as she's the only one in my house who knows where the White Horse is) :unsure:

Most people looked at me blankly last time when I shouted lol

your welcome

and nik its coz ur scottish ;)

Im heading up on my own on the friday and not sure what time my friends are getting there so if you want someone to walk there with, i'll be around (Although the pub is really easy to find too).

• 3 weeks later...

I missed the pub last year, but will be doing lunch there this time and then hanging at the registration to see everyone before spending ages getting ready from about 4pm lol. There's a meet at the top bar (Best Sellers Bar) at 6pm, before the opening ceremony though, so anyone's welcome to go to that too :-D

I missed the pub last year, but will be doing lunch there this time and then hanging at the registration to see everyone before spending ages getting ready from about 4pm lol. There's a meet at the top bar (Best Sellers Bar) at 6pm, before the opening ceremony though, so anyone's welcome to go to that too :-D

yay!!! :D

Not sure exactly but I registered about 3pm last year, and there were already a load of people who had already registered.

I'll definately be at the pub for the meet-up :D

I'll be making my way down to the pub straight after registration, so if its anything like last year I'll be there about 4 ish. It's going to be awesome to see you all again :P

• 2 weeks later...

we cannot make it to the pub :( because we´ll arrive at 4 pm i think. then check in, registration desk, blahblah.... so i really hope some of you can make it to the meet up at 6 in the hotel or i will see all you lovely people at the party!!!

:lol:

we wont be arriving till 3pm then booking into our hotel, registering, getting changed etc so dont worry people will still be in the pub later. We dont normally do the opening ceremony, just pub, eat then get ready for the party so Im sure if you get there late some people will still be milling about.