Introduction Thread

Sazzzy

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really depends on what SM get.. last year there was everything from autpogrpahs, to props, to somthign signed by joss, to the stars that attended chairs, a meal with james.. litrally all sorts, a real good range and always somthing u wanna bid on lol x

Thanks for the info:) I might put a few bids in here and there:) Did you get anything yourself last time?

i didnt no, id spent a week in london just b4 the con as a couple of friends from america came over for the con so i did a week with them and my mony went on that, i did bid a few times tho! x

Better get saving for this year then:) I heard that the dinner with James last year went for nearly 1000!:P Crazy money but uyou have to admire some people's dedication:P

James was in terrible pain with some back problems all weekend..... which leads me too...

I was at the auction last year and they auctioned off two meals. One with James and one with the rest of the guests. Whether he was supposed to be in the group dinner or whether they were gunna do a seperate one with him anyway, i'm not sure but from what I heard on the weekend, the only reason it was in his hotel room was because of his back problems which is why I am assuming it went so high, I mean dinner with James in his hotel room....who wouldnt want that?! Me and my sis wanted to do go for it so bad and we would have but the dinner with James was for one person where as the group dinner was for two.

Thats what I heard... whether thats true I dont know, but I haven't heard of dinners being auctioned off in hotel rooms before.

Ah that just makes me respect James even more now, the fact that he would be in such pain and still be willing to show up and make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. What a top man:)

Well you can always hope he returns with his sore back this year Gemma and he might have to do dinner in his room again:P

Better get saving for this year then:) I heard that the dinner with James last year went for nearly 1000!:thumbup: Crazy money but uyou have to admire some people's dedication:P

James was in terrible pain with some back problems all weekend..... which leads me too...

I was at the auction last year and they auctioned off two meals. One with James and one with the rest of the guests. Whether he was supposed to be in the group dinner or whether they were gunna do a seperate one with him anyway, i'm not sure but from what I heard on the weekend, the only reason it was in his hotel room was because of his back problems which is why I am assuming it went so high, I mean dinner with James in his hotel room....who wouldnt want that?! Me and my sis wanted to do go for it so bad and we would have but the dinner with James was for one person where as the group dinner was for two.

Thats what I heard... whether thats true I dont know, but I haven't heard of dinners being auctioned off in hotel rooms before.

i think most of thats right but i think it was also james prefrence coz when someones pays £900 u dont wanna go somwhere were everyone else can follow or swarm u so they did it somwhere it was private x

Better get saving for this year then:) I heard that the dinner with James last year went for nearly 1000!:o Crazy money but uyou have to admire some people's dedication:P

i think most of thats right but i think it was also james prefrence coz when someones pays £900 u dont wanna go somwhere were everyone else can follow or swarm u so they did it somwhere it was private x

Very nice of him either way:) Id be too scared to eat in front of the man though :thumbup: Im hoping to buy something small anyway just to have something from the event:)

• 1 month later...

Forum Name - Touchstone

Real Name - Rebecca

Age/Location - 17, London

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - Geez, does it have to be just one?! Okay, fine. I'd pick Alexis Denisof :wub: because he is made of awesome!!

Hotel? - None, I live a maximum of 20 mins away from the venue :D

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://facebook.com/Rambling.Whovian

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - Don't use any of them as I prefer Skype, so if you want that then just PM me :)

Favourite Movie? Blood & Chocolate :firedevil:

Favourite Other TV Show? - Apart from Whedon shows? urrmm, Ive got quite a few actually...Torchwood, Doctor Who, The X-Files, Bones, House M.D, Merlin, CSI: Vegas & Miami ect.

Favourite Music? - I'm open to most genres other than R'n'B/Hip Hop ect. though I probably couldn't live without music by Fall Out Boy or Patrick Stump, Rascal Flatts, Nickelback ect.

Anything else we need to know? - Yeah, I just have to say that although this is a Whedon con, I'm only coming for the Buffy/Angel/Dollhouse aspect as I don't really like Firefly or Serenity....sorry :D

Photo?: This is me & my plushie Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist :P Don't ask for the story behind the picture as it's a long one :lol:

20032_303613113801_628963801_3469161_7908452_n.jpg

Forum Name - emmy141

Real Name - Emily

Age/Location - 17, (near) Birmingham

What Ticket have you got/getting? Silver

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - There's so many I'd be happy with! I'll go with James Marsters for now

Hotel? - Not booked yet but going for the Sheraton

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pr...hp?id=548189541

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - Don't use any of them, add me on facebook if you want to chat :)

Favourite Movie? Heathers

Favourite Other TV Show? Veronica Mars

Favourite Music? - I like so many different genres. At the moment I'm on an 80s kick so would say The Cure.

Anything else we need to know? - This is my first convention, v excited!

Photo?: (This is from over a year ago, I couldn't find a recent one. It's a fancy dress costume, just fyi)

30rrwaf.jpg

Edited by emmy141

Forum Name: fontcroire

Age/Location: 19/East Yorkshire (for now)

What Ticket have you got/getting?: Silver :lol:

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau & Amy Acker

Hotel?: Con one

Favourite Movie?: Eep allsorts. GI Joe, Disney/Pixar, Vampire ones, Serenity, erm... *forgets*

Favourite Other TV Show?: Sanctuary, Stargate, Star Trek, Leverage, The West Wing, CSI, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Eureka... more....

Favourite Music?: Last.fm

Anything else we need to know?: I'm nutty? :chair:

Photo?:

28985_128513457163745_1000001527-1.jpg

Edited by fontcroire

Forum Name - kels

Real Name - Kelly or Kels works fine

Age/Location - 30, Scotland

What Ticket have you got/getting? Hopefully Silver

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - I'd like to say Alexis Denisof aswell but I'd unrealistically LOVE to meet Joss Whedon but also Nathan Fillion

Hotel? -Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://facebook.com/kelsbells64

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - faithful_to_eliza@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? Ooooh its impossible to say i love so many

Favourite Other TV Show? - Hmmm *shame* Current or altogether? True Blood, Greys Antomy, Private Practice, Supernatural, Bones, HIMYM, Bog Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, Glee, Family Guy, American Dad, Couger Town, Modern Family, Lost, V, Caprica?, dollhouse, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Chuck, BSG, SCC,Etc you get the point I Need to get out more

Favourite Music? - Loving glee right now but i listen to most music, except rave and jazz

Anything else we need to know? - HUGE Whedonite. Like a good drink and please feel free to come up and chat to me. Will be accompanied by my son for this one who is also a buffyverse geek.

Photo?: Echo-1-MiracleLaurieandDichenLachma.jpg

Edited by kels

Forum Name - Selfless705

Real Name - Luke Bright

Age/Location - 15, Devon, England

What Ticket have you got/getting?- chosing between silver and gold, depends if another guest (whom i love) is announced)

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon??- EMMA CAULFIELD or Amy Acker

Hotel? - Havent decided yettt

Facebook/MySpace etc -http://www.facebook.com/ldbright

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - ldbright@hotmail.co.uk

Favourite Movie? Oooo, umm serenity obviously. And i love Titanic-secret obsession. More of a tv person than a movie person tbh :P

Favourite Other TV Show?- Other than the whedonverse, i love Heroes, Charmed, Tru Calling and Drop dead diva. And Degrassi and Happy town-got cancelled :D

Favourite Music? Cassie Steele, OMWF

Anything else we need to know?- Im sanely obsessed with Emma Caulfield, and Amy Acker. And I have my own buffy photo wall. With most of the characters on. Hoping to add to it with autographs :D

Photo?:

Me..

19936_215614861026_727416026_3689224_4453517_n.jpg

My Photo wall

34626_406525986026_727416026_5040509_7263935_n.jpg

Edited by Selfless705

Forum Name:imcookiedough

Age/Location: 20/ Memphis,TN USA

What Ticket have you got/getting? Silver

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Eliza Dushku,Nick Brendon, Or Charisma Carpenter

Hotel? Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/jordantaelor?ref=profile

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc): jordantaelor@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie?- Titanic,Cruel Intentions,Across the Universe

Favourite Other TV Show?- Buffy and Angel of course, Bones, Dexter and Dollhouse

Favourite Music?- I listen to everything.. I like alot of mellow stuff. Ben Harper, The Beatles, Bob Marley and She and Him

Anything else we need to know? i have a new found love for Clem.

Photo? NickBandJordan.jpg

wow

ok itslooking more likely ill be able to attend this one, so

Forum Name - timelord81r

Real Name - Rob

Age/Location - 28/ london but moving back with the family in luton for a while

What Ticket have you got/getting? will most likely go silver

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? jewel, not already announced? humm nathen fillon and adam baldwin

Hotel? - dont know yet

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726...fo&ref=name

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - icecoolrob1@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? robinhood prince of thieves, forrest gump, titanic, the rock, legends of the fall, topgun, i could go on all day lol

Favourite Other TV Show? doctor who, firefly, star trek, only fool and horses, 24, ncis, friends, band of brothers, sharpe, ect ect

Favourite Music? bon jovi, celine dion

Anything else we need to know? im 6ft6 tall, large and very shy

Photo?:

27689_432836538202_726573202_577-1.jpg35275_450788263202_726573202_626-1.jpg

img050-1.jpg16343_229212248202_726573202_434-1.jpg

Forum Name - Pinkstarbuck

Real Name - Em

Age/Location - 28, London/Essex (depending on what day of the week it is lol)

What Ticket have you got/getting? hopefully silver but will prob be standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, unrealistically David Boreanaz and Eliza Dushku!

Hotel? -Sheraton

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://facebook.com/pinkstarbuck

website-www.lovethewolf.com

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - N/A

Favourite Movie? top 5-Dogma, gingersnaps, original dawn of the dead, the matrix, John Carpenters the Thing

Favourite Other TV Show? battlestar galactica, oz, family guy, NHL on the fly-final, really getting into Bones and lie to me as well!

Favourite Music? - metal, hip hop, old school dance, really into pantera, metallica, the prodigy, slipknot, marilyn manson but also like old R&B from the early mid 90s-R Kelly, Jodeci, Janet Jackson etc...and drum and bass, like pendulum (although they`ve gone a bit mainstream now) and noisia. Guilty pleasure? Take That! :D

Anything else we need to know? -Have done other cons at the Thistle before but this will be my first showmasters con. Some of you prob know my Boyfriend and soul mate Neil who is an old hand at cons and has done way more than me! Hes also known as silent Bob due to his uncanny likeness to the man! He will be at the con too hopefully!

The lineup for hallowhedon 2 is impressive, its the first con i`ve attended where i`ve wanted to meet/get a photoshoot with every single guest! Looking forward to it!!

So I'm finally getting round to actually introducing myself! Yay!

Forum Name - JennMel

Real Name - Jenna

Age/Location - 21, Swindon

What Ticket have you got/getting? Silver ;)

Most Wanted Guest? Fran Kranz, soooo badly. Please? I bake cupcakes?

Hotel? - Heathrow Lodge

Favourite Movie? Many. Many, many, many. Generally sci fi and fantasy, am apparently in a minority of having loved Prince of Persia recently.

Favourite Other TV Show? Again, so many, but my current love is Fringe, because it's giving me new episodes to watch and adore at the moment

Favourite Music? 30 seconds to mars definitely win, but also zebrahead, florence and machine, and my laptop is currently playing bowling for soup...because I'm cool!

Anything else we need to know? Just graduated uni (in Egyptology and Archaeology...totally not influenced by watching the Mummy and Stargate from a young age. Nope. Not at all.) and am out to earn money for a year before returning to my essays again. I also have a best friend and con buddy called Jenny. We are one. Mwah.

Photo?: :P My technological skills run in circular confusion at the prospect of having to add one. Errr...

Welcome Jenna :D Dont want to burst your bubble but I really want Franz too and I got talking to him on FB and he said he doesnt think he will be able to make it this time but he said he hasnt ruled it out completely so I guess there is still hope :D

Welcome Jenna :D Dont want to burst your bubble but I really want Franz too and I got talking to him on FB and he said he doesnt think he will be able to make it this time but he said he hasnt ruled it out completely so I guess there is still hope :D

Curses! Never mind, I'm very good at living in deluded hope :WINCE: