Latest Guest Announcement - Frank Dillane

showmasters

Eeep! Voldermort! Was very good in the movie though! It's Ralf Fienes (spelling?) nephew in real life? Perhapse you could get old Voldermort to come along too if that's the case?

I'm pretty sure that's the younger younger one =/

But good guest, need to start thinking about who to see now :whistling:

OMG Great guest!! Really hoping he does come on Sunday though =)

Maybe there's gonna be a HP talk now we have two HP guests?

Edit: Ok, I just saw that he was only there on Saturday... Oh well I might just have to hurry up on Saturday so that I can come along to CM:L anyway, even if that wasn't planned.... =)

Edited by Dellefyne

Eeep! Voldermort! Was very good in the movie though! It's Ralf Fienes (spelling?) nephew in real life? Perhapse you could get old Voldermort to come along too if that's the case?

Ralph Fiennes hates signing autographs, there is no way he would do it. he hates signed harry potter stuff even more

I'd love to meet the kid who played Voldemort too, I loved the way he stared at Dumbledore in the film!!

Oh, and I eventually made up my mind: I'M DEFINITELY COMING on Saturday too!! This way I can meet Frank Dillane and Louis Cordice and have my HP7 book signed.... Can't wait!

Oh, and I really hope that I can have a photo with Frank and Louis at their signing desk, cause I guess they won't be doing a photoshoot, will they?

Ah cool, I can get my friend an autograph, she is a massive Harry Potter fan, what should I get signed? Will there be photos/posters of him avaliable or is there a piece of merchandise with him on it that I can buy. I don't really want the book as I want it to be a surprise for her for Christmas and of course she has all the books.

Edited by Glowingwings

Ah cool, I can get my friend an autograph, she is a massive Harry Potter fan, what should I get signed? Will there be photos/posters of him avaliable or is there a piece of merchandise with him on it that I can buy. I don't really want the book as I want it to be a surprise for her for Christmas and of course she has all the books.

I think there should be some pics and you can pick one up for free when you pay for the autograph if you haven't got anything else to get signed. Maybe someone who has been to one of these before can confirm that - I'm just going on what I read the other day! :firedevil: