Latest Guest Announcement - Frank Dillane

showmasters

YAAAAAY FRANK LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH HEHEHE

loved him at muggle mayhem.. i was all squeally when i saw him and was all EEEEEK when i just found out he's going to this. i cant believe hes going. hehe.

i just hope hes on the same day as john barrowman cos i dont wanna have to get both days and find hes on at weird times. i wish the website would give details on when hes on.

okay someone just say hes on the saturday. well okay i guess i'll have to get both days then. meh! i already have photo with frank so im happy :D means not having to pay out for extras. altho might pay out for another auto just to see him hehehe doubt he'll remember me tho :D shame!

Edited by fabadabdosy_uk

• Showmasters Admin

YAAAAAY FRANK LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH HEHEHE

loved him at muggle mayhem.. i was all squeally when i saw him and was all EEEEEK when i just found out he's going to this. i cant believe hes going. hehe.

i just hope hes on the same day as john barrowman cos i dont wanna have to get both days and find hes on at weird times. i wish the website would give details on when hes on.

As I said above he is Saturday ONLY.

John is Sunday only as per his announcement. So I'm afraid that are NOT there the same day.

yep i see that. so erm... i was hoping there would be a harry potter talk. since i already have an auto from frank... dont fancy spending out to see him properly haha but i might just end up doing that. still cant believe john barrowman autographs are £20 each... what a rip off.. in my mind. £10 is bad enough quite frankly. :/ meh

• Showmasters Admin

Without any major Harry Potter guests going it's unlikely that SM are going to change the talks schedule at this point to fit in a Harry Potter talk.

And £20 for an autograph may seem high to you but if you understood the amount of money that an event like this takes to put on, you'd understand it's actually quite reasonable.

Without any major Harry Potter guests going it's unlikely that SM are going to change the talks schedule at this point to fit in a Harry Potter talk.

And £20 for an autograph may seem high to you but if you understood the amount of money that an event like this takes to put on, you'd understand it's actually quite reasonable.

hmm i suppose so.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all!

I work for a magazine and will be interviewing a few of the Harry Potter cast tomorrow, Tom Felton, Jessie Cave, Evanna Lynch and Matthew Lewis.

If any of you are fans and have any questions you think would be worth asking, please do share!

Thanks.

Edited by StarTrekSpock