General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye. I wanted her to die last week lol. No offense to her or anything but shes just getting.so.old!

This weeks episode was such a breath of fresh air.

I miss when Skins was slightly more light-hearted..like Season 1.

haha yeah I know what you mean. You could just tell that was gonna happen, like jeez, talk about predictable!!

yeah I loved this weeks episode!

I dont remember too much about the first 2 seasons.. I like this cast better though. A lot of the old cast got on my nerves, like the girl who played Tony's girlfriend, was her name Michelle? well her anyway.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh god, his funeral! :'( I kind of loved Sid too, but his obsession with Michelle got annoying. She looked weird :/

yeah I didn't get the obsession with Michelle either. SID LOOK ITS CASSIE!! GO TO HER!! :hathor:

Oh god, his funeral! :'( I kind of loved Sid too, but his obsession with Michelle got annoying. She looked weird :/

yeah I didn't get the obsession with Michelle either. SID LOOK ITS CASSIE!! GO TO HER!! :dance:

I loved Cassie and her quirkiness! "Wow." :whistling:

Hey guys. Nice to finally get on here. Missed the forums.

How is everyone?

Having a bad day today. Physically I mean. My left knee (the one I wear an artificial leg on) is really hurting today and, well, it's just a constant reminder that I'm not "normal". It's hard to explain but it just really gets me down at times and I start hating the drs who made me like this as it's all their fault. I'm so sorry, I wouldn't normally crack like this but god I just needed somewhere to vent.

How is everyone?

Having a bad day today. Physically I mean. My left knee (the one I wear an artificial leg on) is really hurting today and, well, it's just a constant reminder that I'm not "normal". It's hard to explain but it just really gets me down at times and I start hating the drs who made me like this as it's all their fault. I'm so sorry, I wouldn't normally crack like this but god I just needed somewhere to vent.

naw sweetums (never used that before so feel special lol) i really feel for you. Its not the same at all but im feeling like that with my fibromyalgia at the mo. Just sometimes things get ontop of you more, and one more bit of pain is just too much and you just need to vent. And you just need someone to listen.

Someone is in the house next door (its empty so im guessing its being re-decorated) and all i can smell is paint and white spirt. How is it i can smell it?? it stinks!!

Oh and you know what i dont get? The american celeb dancing programe has got Nicol from the pussycat dolls. how on earth is that fare?? i dont watch these programes but i dont see how they can get an actual dancer to be a contestant lol

How is everyone?

oh Dayna, thats crazy, what on earth IS normal *hug*

Vent away, all friends here :YAHOO:

Well, stayed up to watch the oscars last night! Fab! loved it!

Also saw Avatar for the first time yesterday, what a beautiful film! I want to live on Pandora! :D

Struggling with designs for the cakes for the show at the weekend.

So, have definitely decided on:

Edward Scissorhands

Beetlejuice (Well, he is the ghost with the most)

and probably Alice in Wonderland

Might stick to three cakes for the table and have a Tim Burton theme

Biggest problem is finding screencaps of scenery from the films that I can use.

All fun though, and might have to stick on beetlejuice again :D

ps Glad the Volturi ball was anounced again, that looked so beautiful up at ET2, and everyone looked fab!

How is everyone?

Oh Dayna :D *hugs*

I feel for you, but you never need to apologise for venting here because we're all here for you :) You might not feel normal, but just remember you are extraordinary, and you're very very strong for dealing with it as well as you do. I understand what you mean about your illness getting you down and then you start hating the doctors, I really do, but I think all you can ever really do is just keep holding on and stay strong. That's not to say you can't crack though, we all need to sometimes :)

I suppose bottom line is...We're all here for you no matter what and I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say we all think you're wonderful :)

Good luck with the cakes show too Rhi :YAHOO: Will you be showing us pics of your cakes? :D

Edited by _Chelsea_

Dayna, the amount of times i've blown all my feelings into one of these forums or twitter or anything.. so don't apologise! everyone always rants in the general ramblings topic...sometimes about nothing... and tbh you're is something.. but don't think just because you have an artificial leg, that you're not like the rest of us....

in all fairness.... the bunch of people on here are generally bonkers....! haha is that normal!? :D :D

love y'all :D

*hugs dayna!*