General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might actually put the lottery on this weekend. I really need money lol.

Both my Alice dresses came too :blink: Hopefully I can wear them to a con next year.

The kittens are just adorable! Felix doesn't even like to leave them just for a few mins. I swear she hasn't even been in her tray since she's had them. I don't know how she can hold it for so long lol! I sat on the kitchen floor by the box yesterday just so Felix could come for a brief cuddle and keep an eye on the kittens at the same time. :) I still can't get over my dad buying a child's play centre for the kittens ha ha he also bought 1 specifically for cats too lol.

Aww Vicky go knock on some doors and say "Oi! Gimme a job!" Lol! Ok maybe not. Hope you manage to find one asap! It sucks that there doesn't seem to be much around atm.

Bonjour everyone :D

not been in here for so long, not been in the right frame of mind for chit chat. But its now been 6months since my ex and i split so im hoping i can start moving on. Feeling resentful alittle to him right now cos i have no money cos ive had to move out and it means i cant by nice things for the parties lol

I have also finished reading Dracula!!! only took me all summer!! but now i dont know what book im gonna start on next cos i have so many lol

Dayna i really hope you can make it in the end, would be great to see you xxxxxxxxxx

I'd appreciate some help :)...

I'm thinking of getting a new camera for ET4 because the camera I have has a crap zoom and it's even worse without flash, and since I'm only going standard I want a camera that will be able to take some decent photos of the talks (without flash :)) Any recomendations? :D

I always end up sitting behind someone in a talk and see their camera screen zoom right in on faces and get a perfect lit up picture...any camera that I have taken to cons zooms in, goes shaky and then gives a hazy dark picture where you can't even make out the guests haha.