important news for photo ops

showmasters

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

If I buy my photo tickets online tomorrow, will they arrive in time?

That "should" be fine.

to tell the truth i ordered mine back in October and they are still not here grr

That's because some of the tickets done get printed until closer to the event.

my question is........

i want more photo ops, but wont be able to buy them till end of next week!.

obviously i want to do it before and save hassle when it comes to the day!.

what i want to know is.......

if i book, can i bring the confirmation email from you saying ive paid-

seen as i prob wont recieve the tickets before CM!.

please let me know, thanks guy! :(

not long now XD

Hi

Is anyone else having problems ordering via the online store.

At the point after I go to checkout, I see:

"Please confirm your entries. You can correct these on their respective pages by clicking the order steps listed above. If all entries are correct, click "Complete Order". "

there is no button to "complete order.

Is anyone else getting this problem - where is the button on screen supposed to be?

We're trying to buy items before the store closes

Thanks

Stephen

Is anyone else getting this problem - where is the button on screen supposed to be?

Hi Stephen. I've just tried a test purchase (without taking the final step - that'd cost me), and it worked for me in Firefox. That said, the button you're looking for is actually labelled 'Place order' (there is no 'Complete order' button), and it appears at the final stage of the checkout, so you won't see it until you're right at the end of the process.

Basically, for each page of the checkout that you encounter, enter all the information that it asks for and press the 'Next' button. When you reach the final stage (ie, the page after you enter your card details), you'll see summary of your order. At the bottom of this, there should be a 'Place order' button. If it's not there, you could try it in a different browser, just to make sure it's not that that's causing the problem.

I hope that this walk-through doesn't sound patronising. I thought it was worth laying it all out like this in case you were looking for the button on a page where it doesn't appear.

Good luck, sir!

Hi

Thanks for the advice below. I've now tried this on two Pc's but with no joy.

I get to part 2 (invoice and delivery address) and the only option I have is to click "next" but it doesn't take me anywhere.

I'll drop them an e-mail, but many thanks for getting back.

Regards

Stephen

Hi Stephen. I've just tried a test purchase (without taking the final step - that'd cost me), and it worked for me in Firefox. That said, the button you're looking for is actually labelled 'Place order' (there is no 'Complete order' button), and it appears at the final stage of the checkout, so you won't see it until you're right at the end of the process.

Basically, for each page of the checkout that you encounter, enter all the information that it asks for and press the 'Next' button. When you reach the final stage (ie, the page after you enter your card details), you'll see summary of your order. At the bottom of this, there should be a 'Place order' button. If it's not there, you could try it in a different browser, just to make sure it's not that that's causing the problem.

I hope that this walk-through doesn't sound patronising. I thought it was worth laying it all out like this in case you were looking for the button on a page where it doesn't appear.

Good luck, sir!

• Moderators

If you are having trouble getting past the address page, make absolutely sure that every line that needs to be filled is filled - several people have had problems that were caused by not filling in the 'County' box.

Hi

Can anyone assist - I still can't buy anything online.

I've e-mailed info@showmasters but haven't heard anything back.

I'm trying so hard to buy the tickets we need

Thanks

Stephen

Are you still stuck at the address page? If so I have filled out a dummy version and posted a screenshot at the below link so you can have a look at. Hopefully it may help.

http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu162/a.../Shop/store.jpg (you may have to click on it to view it larger)

I have only entered information in the required fields - leaving any of them blank will not let you carry on

Title: Mr

First name: Father

Surname: Christmas

Street/house no: Santa's Grotto

Postcode: SAN TA1

Town: Reindeerland

Country: United Kingdom (I know it's not the Artic but it feels like it some days!)

County: North Pole

Phone: 99999 999999

E-mail: santa@xmas.com

I have tested it and this will enable me to reach the credit card page whne I press 'next' at the bottom of the page

Hi

I've managed to place my order now, so I'm really pleased.

1of2, etmuse and minkynights - thank you so much for your help.

I already had a user login and when I used this, I couldn't get to the visa details and there was no errors or reason for this on screen.

It was only when I went in to try and create a new address that I realised it was the county that was missing (sorry, I know someone mentioned this) but there was nothing telling me this when I logged in with my account.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the event and thanks again - it's greatly appreciated.

Steve

• Moderators

Think I worked out that with the schedule as it is, there's an absolute maximum of maybe 5 more photo sessions that could be added yet. Although if they were all filled that would end up with shoots booked solid from 9.30-2.55 both days.

• Showmasters Admin

Anyone know if Gareth David Lloyd and Frank Dillane are doing photoshoots over the weekend or have they been announced too late for them?

x

GDL maybe well have a photoshoot we'll just have to wait and see, Frank I doubt it.

Fingers crossed for GDL.

Am i right in guessing that if he does do one then we'd have to buy tickets on the day due to the shop closing tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.

:D

Thank you for this post!!! I didn't read it properly and assumed it was next Wed, so I've just text my friend to warn her :wub: