Guess the next guest

talie

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have another guest already ?

I have back to work depression and need something to cheer me up...

Pretty please with a cherry on top....

Jackson or Nikki would be wonderful xx

Agreed lol we are an impatient bunch arnt we :P

Please Nikki :D

I think we will have a new guest soon or so i am hoping but i am hoping for a girl guest we got 3 guys we need a female :P So NIKKI REED PLEASE

I would love a guest on monday... I'll have my driver's license test on monday, so if I fail and don't get my license, I'll need something to cheer me up... and if I pass and get it, I need something to make may day even more awesome :D isn't that the best reason to announce someone on monday? :drunk:

I'd love Nikki though... or Mike or Anna... or Jackson... just anyone <3

I would love a guest on monday... I'll have my driver's license test on monday, so if I fail and don't get my license, I'll need something to cheer me up... and if I pass and get it, I need something to make may day even more awesome :drunk: isn't that the best reason to announce someone on monday? :drunk:

I'd love Nikki though... or Mike or Anna... or Jackson... just anyone <3

Oh snap! My driving test should've been last monday, but it was cancelled due to the ice.

I've got my fingers crossed for Michael Sheen as our next guest... That would be epic! :D

Well as Kristen has no pressing work commitments (bar Sundance) and is over here anyway - I'm saying and praying it's her.

...what I have a fever - I'm not rational atm :P

I would love kristin or Nikki, time for some girls i think :D

Oh snap! My driving test should've been last monday, but it was cancelled due to the ice.

I've got my fingers crossed for Michael Sheen as our next guest... That would be epic!

we've been driving through snow for a week now... but we're supposed to get a LOT more this weekend, so we don't know if the test will take place yet...

Michael Sheen would be very cool too *nods*

Talk about suspense you guys really are leaving us hanging :blink:

Im really worried theres just 3 guests :P

me too, but there had better not be, they promised more guests than the last 2 and my friend checked the terms and conditions and with her mum who works for a lawyers and SM are not covered if they don't announce more guests.

Gahhhhhh i want an announcement!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nikki, Kellan or Jackson!!!

Id be really really really happy if SM announced all 3 lol ;)

KARLY U DID IT AGEN! IM REWATCHING TWILIGHT AGAIN AND ROSALIE SAID THT AS I READ WHO THIS POST WAS FROM! IM SURE UR PYSCHIC

Woah SPOOKY!!!!!! We must be like psychicly connected or something :angry: LOVE IT!!!!