Jackson Rathbone for ET3

Mandelina

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He totally deserves it =]

Although if my Rob were a reasonable candidate, then I would make sure he had the most pages just with my spamming of his lovelyness mmmm.

lol, if Rob was even a slight possibility I would be campaigning for him with you!

Jackson is my slightly more reasonable request!

XD

He totally deserves it =]

Although if my Rob were a reasonable candidate, then I would make sure he had the most pages just with my spamming of his lovelyness mmmm.

lol, if Rob was even a slight possibility I would be campaigning for him with you!

Jackson is my slightly more reasonable request!

XD

Pffft Jackson > Rob any day!

Jackson needs to be at ET3!

Hey^^

I would LOVE to see Jackson at the Convention :) I´m from Germany and ordered my tickets a few days ago.. I´m so excited.. :)

JACKSON!!! YAY!!! Please please please..

I would be the happiest woman on planet earth.. Charlie Bewley and Jackson Rathbone!! Wow.. well.. so.. i really really hope, that he will come to the convention.. but i have to say, that i don´t really think that he will attend it.. he never was at a european convention... :P

• 3 weeks later...

I WANT TO GET RATHBONED! So he has to be there >.<

YES! I shall be wearing my cap with pride

I <3 that hat, Where did u get it? x

Ebay =] From one of those cap printing stores. Makes me wonder what they thought when they saw that order come through. I bet they googled Rathboned to see what it was haha.

Don't be silly, someone posted it up ages ago, there is an american site that sells all kind of things with it written on =]

I'm not that clever to come up with that! haha

Yaaay we can breathe a sigh of relief and smother all manner of clothing in it now Hattie :thumbup: haha

Are either of u going to CML? Would be a bit :thumbup: if we all had the same thing on LOL

(tho would be good to see u again Hattie :thumbup: )

Xxx