Jackson Rathbone for ET3

Mandelina

and foooood :D

Ok, you bring the cake, I'll bring the handcuffs.

make them cute and fury :D

i'l also spike the cake with date rape and spam :P

(major joke! obv.....or was it :P )

...(seriously...joke!) ;)

LMFAO Could you imagine if he was a possible guest and was reading this thread? :P:D Xx

(had too many smileys so quotes might be buggered lol)

Edited by SacredSilence

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and foooood :D

Ok, you bring the cake, I'll bring the handcuffs.

make them cute and fury :P

i'l also spike the cake with date rape and spam :P

(major joke! obv.....or was it :P )

...(seriously...joke!) ;)

LMFAO Could you imagine if he was a possible guest and was reading this thread? :P:D Xx

(had too many smileys so quotes might be buggered lol)

HAHA THAT has happened before...though it happened to be not nice feedback that the upcoming guest read...though it changed and turned out for the better :D

though jackson should be flattered if he did read it :P

and yeah a spammmy cake ewww!

ME ME ME... He is just beyond words *sigh*

Like it would make my crappy year turn into a great year if he was going to be there...

i knew YOU'D be in this post ;):D

HAHAHA i'm more surprised I didn't start this topic :D

Seriously though... I think you and becky would have to scoop me up off the floor and leave me in an empty popcorn bucket for someone to dispose off :D

Like it would make my crappy year turn into a great year if he was going to be there...

i knew YOU'D be in this post :smile::P

Seriously though... I think you and becky would have to scoop me up off the floor and leave me in an empty popcorn bucket for someone to dispose off :P

haha yes! you are the girl who wouldn't like to win a dance with him because your THAT much a fan!

and yes...we are mental...and spam was meant to be V*agra....but for some reason it was re worded.... :/

i knew YOU'D be in this post :smile::P

Seriously though... I think you and becky would have to scoop me up off the floor and leave me in an empty popcorn bucket for someone to dispose off :P

haha yes! you are the girl who wouldn't like to win a dance with him because your THAT much a fan!

and yes...we are mental...and spam was meant to be V*agra....but for some reason it was re worded.... :/

Tiff... I'd not be able to talk... move or act like a normal person if I were put in that situation...

Becky kinda wants it to happen now just to see how i'd react... cheeky mare LMAO

:D I think if i stood infround of Jackson I would dissolve into a ball of happiness!

I would buy about 20 photo shoots with him too :WAVE:

OMG I know!

'Hi, I got 100? I want one like 'this', one like 'this' one with you like 'this'' etc. etc.

:D I think if i stood infround of Jackson I would dissolve into a ball of happiness!

I would buy about 20 photo shoots with him too :WAVE:

OMG I know!

'Hi, I got 100? I want one like 'this', one like 'this' one with you like 'this'' etc. etc.

Haha that would be so funny.

"I have bought 100 photos with you!"

I wonder if there is a limit for how many photos you are allowed to buy :(

I always look horrendous in the photos :huh: I nearly cried when I saw my one with Peter it was so bad and I had been soooooooooo looking forward to it :(

I think I might get 2/3 photos with some guests in diff poses in the hope that 1 *might* turn out ok :-/

*starts plans to rob a bank*

xXxx

Imagine getting so into the photo graphs there are tons of me doing great poses with Jackson in the background with a 'WTF?' look on his face.

:huh: lol I can just imagine it x

I always look 10x fatter in the photos with the blue background than the twilight one. :(

:( I always look a million times fatter whichever background they use :( /sigh x