Jackson Rathbone for ET3

Mandelina

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the picture should sell everyone but the fact is jackson shoudl be there coz he downright rocks, he's my number 1 that want there totally top of the list. but seriously he should be there coz eclipse is jaspers movie it's where you really get to know about jasper so he needs to be there to tell us, and if he accidently forgets to put his clothes on all the better

the picture should sell everyone but the fact is jackson shoudl be there coz he downright rocks, he's my number 1 that want there totally top of the list. but seriously he should be there coz eclipse is jaspers movie it's where you really get to know about jasper so he needs to be there to tell us, and if he accidently forgets to put his clothes on all the better

Ohh yes that's a good point, I can't wait for the scene where he tells Bella about his past :(

yep you see to me i am drawn to the characters of alice and jasper most in the books my only disappointment with the 1st film was how they cut alice's backstory and failed to mention jaspers power. and eclipse is the film i look forward to most coz it's my fave book, i agree with peter about new moon that theres not enough cullen. but yes i want jackson i even said this weekend i will have to go just incase they book jackson

yep you see to me i am drawn to the characters of alice and jasper most in the books my only disappointment with the 1st film was how they cut alice's backstory and failed to mention jaspers power. and eclipse is the film i look forward to most coz it's my fave book, i agree with peter about new moon that theres not enough cullen. but yes i want jackson i even said this weekend i will have to go just incase they book jackson

Eclipse is my favourite book too! It's much more about the Cullens then.

And I hate how they didn't even mentioned Jaspers power. That's madness!