Jackson Rathbone for ET3

Mandelina

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha :D Well I wouldn't actually collapse :D Maybe just get light headed :P I can control myself you know!!

My god why am I up this early? Went to bed at three (Amanda last night was so funny btw) and woke up at half 8. man I'm crazy :P

Haha yes it was! Half 8? WHY did you do that? I woke up now haha :D

Haha :D Well I wouldn't actually collapse :D Maybe just get light headed :P I can control myself you know!!

My god why am I up this early? Went to bed at three (Amanda last night was so funny btw) and woke up at half 8. man I'm crazy :P

Haha yes it was! Half 8? WHY did you do that? I woke up now haha :D

Ha yeah jessy the word drool just describes so many people!!

Ha I dont know I just woke up then! Pffft you lazy little thing :P

My god why am I up this early? Went to bed at three (Amanda last night was so funny btw) and woke up at half 8. man I'm crazy :D

Haha yes it was! Half 8? WHY did you do that? I woke up now haha :blink:

Ha yeah jessy the word drool just describes so many people!!

Ha I dont know I just woke up then! Pffft you lazy little thing :D

it does fit many people

Amanda!! only just got up thats not good!

Haha ohh yes I actually am very lazy, but why aren't the two of you in school? :blush:

Ohh right it is, my brother has it too which is very annoying because he has too many friends over every day and they are all screaming and just wont leave my alone :D

Awh well if you moved here you wouldnt have that problem :blink:

Haha ohh yes I actually am very lazy, but why aren't the two of you in school? :WAVE:

Ohh right it is, my brother has it too which is very annoying because he has too many friends over every day and they are all screaming and just wont leave my alone :D

Awh well if you moved here you wouldnt have that problem :D

True. That's why I'm gonna try and make it happen.

My mom was mean though haha, she told me would turn in my room to a walk in closet for herself when I moved lol :WAVE:

Haha ohh yes I actually am very lazy, but why aren't the two of you in school? :WAVE:

Awh well if you moved here you wouldnt have that problem :D

True. That's why I'm gonna try and make it happen.

My mom was mean though haha, she told me would turn in my room to a walk in closet for herself when I moved lol :WAVE:

oooh nice a walk in closet sounds nice!! hehehe