Halloween Ball?

Matthew Wood

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galindafication is in progress! http://twitpic.com/minzs

I decided to leave the white bit at the front white, but I haev silver sequin waste and pink and silver glitter that I'm going to decorate it with.

Need to adjust the top area/waist!

Aand I have a wand that I need to paint white and sprinkle with glitter... I have bright pink shoes with bows on... and lots of sparkle! Sparkle sparkle sparkle.

Edited by Psychosis

I decided to leave the white bit at the front white, but I haev silver sequin waste and pink and silver glitter that I'm going to decorate it with.

Aand I have a wand that I need to paint white and sprinkle with glitter... I have bright pink shoes with bows on... and lots of sparkle! Sparkle sparkle sparkle.

that's AWESOMES!!! i may kidnap you and have you sing the i'm not that girl reprise again and again for me *toss toss*

Edited by jadangel2001

I'll be Scarlett O'hara in the green drapery dress (without the curtain rods) lol. I thought since I was coming from the US and being from the South that it might be appropriate. But for space cowboy night, I'll be going as Princess Leia slave girl with my cowboy boots. :P

Edited by Spike Obsessed

Look amazing!!! Cant wait to see it at the con!

I've bullied my gf into dressing as a re-animated penny to go with my Dr. Horrible costume :D

That's what we like to hear!

Isn't it fabulous?! I almost shrieked when I put it on. It's SO FLOUNCY. I feel like I should be spinning and swishing and bouncing and tossing my hair constantly. I can see how that dress really gets the actress into character! All that hard work stitching it together was really worth it :blink: And my poor sore fingers from constantly getting pin pricks are worth it.

Half of me wants to go to a Wicked cast change in that dress, LOL.

Edited by Psychosis

Ooh nice dress Peachy, definitely has a Dru vibe to it!

COOL DRESS PEACHY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE IN THEIR COSTUMES, IT'S GOING TO BE SUCH A LAUGH. I'M A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED THOUGH COS MY BUNNY OUTFIT DOESN'T HAVE THE HEADGEAR THAT ANYA HAD (WITH HER FACE SHOWING) INSTEAD IT'S A SCARY BUNNY MASK THING. BUT YOU GET WHERE I'M COMING FROM.... I HOPE.

AND LOVE THE GLINDA IDEAS, I LOOOVE WICKED. I'VE SEEN IT 3 TIMES, EVERYTIME I'M IN LONDON I GO SEE IT. MY 11 YEAR OLD SON IS FED UP WITH IT AND WANTS TO SEE SOMETHING ELSE, BUT HE STILL LISTENS TO THE WICKED CD, SO HE LOVES IT REALLY. OH AND MY HUSBAND WHO IS 32 LOVES WICKED TOO HE ORDERED A BOOK AND A MUG FOR HIMSELF, AND WANTS TO GO WATCH THE SHOW IN AMERICA. I'M UP FOR THAT IF HE'S PAYING. LOL

Edited by vampirellie

Well i was doing full vamp gear but am no longer wearing the yellow contacts as i've had a bad reaction to them and the entire white of my right eye is now red and I can hardly see out of it. I hope it goes down during the night. Now this is why i try things out before i go. Shame really they were quite expensive.

Well i was doing full vamp gear but am no longer wearing the yellow contacts as i've had a bad reaction to them and the entire white of my right eye is now red and I can hardly see out of it. I hope it goes down during the night. Now this is why i try things out before i go. Shame really they were quite expensive.

Oh noooo :WINCE: Hope it sorts itself out! What a pain!

Oh noooo :blink: Hope it sorts itself out! What a pain!

Thanks, it's still red and sore but the vision is better than yesterday. so should be alright, might go to the shop later and get some cumumber. lol.

And we all know that that sparkle stuff is gonna end up on poor Elphie (aka ME) who isn't supposed to be sparkly! *giggles*

Still wonder how that greenification process is gonna go!

Need to make sure I have my camera with me, so I can take a bunch of shiny pictures of all the awesome costumes!

Edited by Haunted

well originally me and my mates had thought of going as the gentlemen but we decided against it in the end.

right now i am debating what to wear. im not that into costumes myself so thought of embracing the ball side of things rather than the halloween side of things and wearing the bridesmaid dress from my bros wedding but not sure if its a bit OTT. is anyone else going ball-gown-y?

Well i was going to buy a costume at first, then most were too slutty so was going to go as a zombie but couldnt decide what type. Bought the stuff for a surgeon zombie but hmm wasnt happening so now am thinking zombie bridesmaid in a truly disgusting dress