rachelle lefevre

cullenpet

i must say as a guest i think she was really great, my question is this... as she is no longer involved in the filming of the Twilight saga does this mean that she willl no longer be invited to be a guest at conventions?

had a great time ot ET2 cannot wait for ET3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I do believe they aim for different guests at each convention if they can, so I wouldn't expect her at this one.

They often have guests go and do signing events instead, so keep your eye out on those and perhaps she and others will attend one.

Aw, poor Rachelle. I would love to meet her.

she was absolutely lovely i was very impressed, she's a lovely girl and incredibly pretty my camera turned off everytime i tried to take a pic i think it was being spoilt lol it was like noooooooo too pretty.

i do hope she doesn't something again in future coz the fans appreciate her, god help bryce if she ever does a con, people will all hold the grudge now

Rachelle is lovely, such a shame she was recast, makes me really sad as for me she is Victoria. Her hair is amazing.

Made me laugh on Saturday night, the poor bodyguard trying to keep up with her, she was flying around everywhere :)

Great guest, would be wonderful to see her back at a future event.

xx

I completley agree that she was a fantastic guest.

And as much as I love Rachelle as Victoria, after meeting her in the flesh and realising how beautiful she is as a person I would be horrified to watch her 'head' roll across the screen. Aha, Bryce on the other hand... :blink:

This is very very funny (and true)

It is sooo sad that Rachelle wont be Victoria as everyone has said, she is just totally the character to me. I was full of tears when she had her talk on her own and was thanking everyone for their support. She is the sweetest, most down to earth female guest I have ever met. And she was sooo cool hanging out at the parties and stuff. Feel honoured to have met her!!!!!

i must say as a guest i think she was really great, my question is this... as she is no longer involved in the filming of the Twilight saga does this mean that she willl no longer be invited to be a guest at conventions?

had a great time ot ET2 cannot wait for ET3

Ditto what has been said

She said it would be her last Twilight-themed convention

She was really lovely, very enthusiastic with everybody

I really think she was an absolutely stunning guest (both truely genuine and also beautiful) :D

I was so sad when she was re-cast and I can't imagine i'd ever really want to meet Bryce now because Rachelle will ALWAYS be my Victoria she was perfect (I get the feeling that if she was ever a guest there may be a tumble weed or two in her talk??)

I'm so greatful i got the chance to meet her ^_^

I know right after a con, everyone comes back and is like "O, he was the best guest ever" or whatever.

I can say with 100% certainty, however, that Rachelle was the best guest we've had at an SM Twilight con to date, and that's not going to change just because time has gone by and the excitement has worn off.

She was gracious, funny, kind, honest, inspiring...and she never once said anything bad about Summit. I'm sure there were contractual things going on there, but she's is such the bigger person. When she was talking about her favourite memories and tearing up, I was tearing up too because the series won't be the same without her. I don't hold anything against Bryce because she's just the replacement, but she'll never be able to fill Rachelle's shoes. Summit really screwed themselves over, I think.

Anyway, Rachelle was an amazing, humble guest. She mingled with us, made a real effort to talk to everyone and get involved...she could've easily been just another attendee, especially when she had her mask on on Saturday night. She came up to my friend and I to chat and I didn't recognise her at first!

I'm really proud to have a woman like her connected with our series and our fandom. We were truly lucky to have her in Twilight and New Moon, and I know she's going to go on to do great things!

I totally agree with jen she was amazing beautiful and nice. At the meal she treated me like Any other girl pal showed a genuine interest in my life and was gracious enough to actually remember what we'd spoken about the next time I saw her. Without a doubt a truly spectacular actress and person

She was lovely and made me cry during her talk!

Sam and I cried buckets :YAHOO:

I completley agree that she was a fantastic guest.

And as much as I love Rachelle as Victoria, after meeting her in the flesh and realising how beautiful she is as a person I would be horrified to watch her 'head' roll across the screen. Aha, Bryce on the other hand... :D

:YAHOO: I agree.

I know right after a con, everyone comes back and is like "O, he was the best guest ever" or whatever.

I can say with 100% certainty, however, that Rachelle was the best guest we've had at an SM Twilight con to date, and that's not going to change just because time has gone by and the excitement has worn off.

She was gracious, funny, kind, honest, inspiring...and she never once said anything bad about Summit. I'm sure there were contractual things going on there, but she's is such the bigger person. When she was talking about her favourite memories and tearing up, I was tearing up too because the series won't be the same without her. I don't hold anything against Bryce because she's just the replacement, but she'll never be able to fill Rachelle's shoes. Summit really screwed themselves over, I think.

Anyway, Rachelle was an amazing, humble guest. She mingled with us, made a real effort to talk to everyone and get involved...she could've easily been just another attendee, especially when she had her mask on on Saturday night. She came up to my friend and I to chat and I didn't recognise her at first!

I'm really proud to have a woman like her connected with our series and our fandom. We were truly lucky to have her in Twilight and New Moon, and I know she's going to go on to do great things!

I couldn't have said it better myself; a beautiful and very gracious person and deserves to be a huge star :YAHOO: