rachelle lefevre

cullenpet

I completley agree that she was a fantastic guest.

And as much as I love Rachelle as Victoria, after meeting her in the flesh and realising how beautiful she is as a person I would be horrified to watch her 'head' roll across the screen. Aha, Bryce on the other hand... :D

Haha I couldn't help myself, that really made me laugh :YAHOO:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Oh god, Rachelle. :D

I loved her, man. Over those 3 days i just totally fell in love with her.

She was the absolute perfect guest, and a total dream to meet!

And in her talk, oh man, i cried! Her emotions were just so deep and

so powerful!! I would give anything to meet her again! She was just the

nicest, most down to earth person I have ever met.

I really think Summit made a huge mistake letting her go.

Rachelle is the perfect Victoria, it seems frankly insane to have replaced her. That she is such a lovely person in real life shows what a great actress she is as boy is she a convincing bad girl on screen. I would however like to think that the fans would be kind to Bryce if she ever attended an event. It is not her fault she was cast and I have met her a couple of times and she's as lovely as Rachelle, a very sweet girl. I'm gutted that Rachelle could not be Victoria in Eclipse but please don't hate on poor Bryce.

She said it would be her last Twilight-themed convention

I heard she said she'd had a blast and was rethinking this, and if SM asked her back she'd come (:

Ohhh please bring her back :firedevil:

i really hope you are right

come on SM

and peter too please.

as this is in a bigger hotel do you think we will get more guets than normal.

She said it would be her last Twilight-themed convention

I heard she said she'd had a blast and was rethinking this, and if SM asked her back she'd come (:

Ohhh please bring her back :firedevil:

i really hope you are right

come on SM

and peter too please.

as this is in a bigger hotel do you think we will get more guets than normal.

Jason said they're planning more guests (:

Rachelle is the perfect Victoria, it seems frankly insane to have replaced her. That she is such a lovely person in real life shows what a great actress she is as boy is she a convincing bad girl on screen. I would however like to think that the fans would be kind to Bryce if she ever attended an event. It is not her fault she was cast and I have met her a couple of times and she's as lovely as Rachelle, a very sweet girl. I'm gutted that Rachelle could not be Victoria in Eclipse but please don't hate on poor Bryce.

the unfortunate thing with bryce is she has made a career of replacing better actresses, it's not her fault she gets offered the roles and accepts them she has to do whats right by her and don't blame her, but in the case of the twilight fans i don't think it's gone done well, and i doubt she'd risk the backlash of doing a convention, especially if rachelle wins her lawsuit coz then it would really all be on summit with no excuses to cover her back, but i think people would generally be accepting or just ignoring, i always just ignore the people i don't like (you know that from being at prems with me) i would think that people would be nice in general but she woudln't be a guest that anyone would beg for and i'm sure everyone would rather showmasters spent their money on someone else (or even rachelle again lol). but that being said i'm happy with anyone and i'd treat her well.

now just for a laugh i feel the need to quote danielle "the reason rachelle is so much better than bryce is coz she has eyes" obviously it is a well known fact that bryce does not have eyes?????

the unfortunate thing with bryce is she has made a career of replacing better actresses, it's not her fault she gets offered the roles and accepts them she has to do whats right by her and don't blame her, but in the case of the twilight fans i don't think it's gone done well, and i doubt she'd risk the backlash of doing a convention, especially if rachelle wins her lawsuit coz then it would really all be on summit with no excuses to cover her back, but i think people would generally be accepting or just ignoring, i always just ignore the people i don't like (you know that from being at prems with me) i would think that people would be nice in general but she woudln't be a guest that anyone would beg for and i'm sure everyone would rather showmasters spent their money on someone else (or even rachelle again lol). but that being said i'm happy with anyone and i'd treat her well.

now just for a laugh i feel the need to quote danielle "the reason rachelle is so much better than bryce is coz she has eyes" obviously it is a well known fact that bryce does not have eyes?????

Oh My Word JJ thats mean *hides face*

Oh My Word JJ thats mean *hides face*

but she hads actual eyes not just fake eyes but real actual eyes

She was lovely and made me cry during her talk!

Sam and I cried buckets :P

I completley agree that she was a fantastic guest.

And as much as I love Rachelle as Victoria, after meeting her in the flesh and realising how beautiful she is as a person I would be horrified to watch her 'head' roll across the screen. Aha, Bryce on the other hand... :D

:D I agree.

I know right after a con, everyone comes back and is like "O, he was the best guest ever" or whatever.

I can say with 100% certainty, however, that Rachelle was the best guest we've had at an SM Twilight con to date, and that's not going to change just because time has gone by and the excitement has worn off.

She was gracious, funny, kind, honest, inspiring...and she never once said anything bad about Summit. I'm sure there were contractual things going on there, but she's is such the bigger person. When she was talking about her favourite memories and tearing up, I was tearing up too because the series won't be the same without her. I don't hold anything against Bryce because she's just the replacement, but she'll never be able to fill Rachelle's shoes. Summit really screwed themselves over, I think.

Anyway, Rachelle was an amazing, humble guest. She mingled with us, made a real effort to talk to everyone and get involved...she could've easily been just another attendee, especially when she had her mask on on Saturday night. She came up to my friend and I to chat and I didn't recognise her at first!

I'm really proud to have a woman like her connected with our series and our fandom. We were truly lucky to have her in Twilight and New Moon, and I know she's going to go on to do great things!

I couldn't have said it better myself; a beautiful and very gracious person and deserves to be a huge star :P

Wow that is so lovely :) I really have to meet her one day.

She truly was amazing, humble, funny, eloquent and stunningly beautiful, I could have cried at the guest encounter, she came in late and literally jumped on Edi who was with our group, when he apologised, we asked how long it had been since he had seen her, he said 3 weeks - they obviously have a tight friendship, they all do and i can't help but be disappointed with Stephanie Meyer, she could have gone in to bat with Summit on Rachelles behalf, she had the leverage with the film rights to Breaking Dawn. Call me a cynic but i guess when you're talking millions of dollars and there's an influential daddy thrown into the mix, i guess fan opinion doesn't count for much!!

For me, to recast a major character 2 films in is ridiculous, its no difference to them replacing Jackson, Kellan, Peter or any other character, there will always only be one Victoria and thats Rachelle!

i can't help but be disappointed with Stephanie Meyer, she could have gone in to bat with Summit on Rachelles behalf, she had the leverage with the film rights to Breaking Dawn.

Don't think so - I think Summit had announced that they had the rights to Breaking Dawn last November, so unless Meyer has a very unusual contract, she has no official leverage at all. (Hollywood learnt long ago that writers can be very precious and prescriptive about their creations and therefore hugely disruptive to a film, so generally the way a contract is written, once the author sells their rights to the film studio, they have no right of input to the film.)

i can't help but be disappointed with Stephanie Meyer, she could have gone in to bat with Summit on Rachelles behalf, she had the leverage with the film rights to Breaking Dawn.

Don't think so - I think Summit had announced that they had the rights to Breaking Dawn last November, so unless Meyer has a very unusual contract, she has no official leverage at all. (Hollywood learnt long ago that writers can be very precious and prescriptive about their creations and therefore hugely disruptive to a film, so generally the way a contract is written, once the author sells their rights to the film studio, they have no right of input to the film.)

Hi TommyT

I've read quite a few articles and I think that she's only just this month given it the green light to be made into a film - who knows for sure, it just smells of greed and movie politics to me :uhoh:

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/193118/r...e-greenlit.html

She truly was amazing, humble, funny, eloquent and stunningly beautiful, I could have cried at the guest encounter, she came in late and literally jumped on Edi who was with our group, when he apologised, we asked how long it had been since he had seen her, he said 3 weeks - they obviously have a tight friendship, they all do and i can't help but be disappointed with Stephanie Meyer, she could have gone in to bat with Summit on Rachelles behalf, she had the leverage with the film rights to Breaking Dawn. Call me a cynic but i guess when you're talking millions of dollars and there's an influential daddy thrown into the mix, i guess fan opinion doesn't count for much!!

For me, to recast a major character 2 films in is ridiculous, its no difference to them replacing Jackson, Kellan, Peter or any other character, there will always only be one Victoria and thats Rachelle!

Aww, I was in your Gold Pass group! It was funny because I have a friend who was at the con who looks a LOT like Rachelle in real life because of her hair. It's darker and shorter than Rachelle's, but at first glance, you'd mistake her for Rachelle. Anyway, when Rachelle came up and jumped on Edi's back, I thought it was my friend, and I was mortified! I was thinking to myself "What the hell has possessed her to do that? She's going to be kicked out of the con!!!" But then I realised it was Rachelle, and the world made sense again. It was so sweet though; I nearly started crying when that happened.

Here's the thing about what happened. If I'm understanding it correctly, Rachelle informed Summit of her 10 day shoot in advance so it wouldn't screw up shooting for Eclipse. Summit, however, says it was sprung on them after they'd already made shooting arrangements, which are very difficult to change around, and costly too. I don't know what happened, only Rachelle and Summit do, but I firmly believe Rachelle wouldn't have done something so irresonsible as to just spring that on Summit. She knows how important it is to keep the company informed, especially with an enormous franchise like Twilight. After hearing her this weekend talking about her passion for acting and how she did everything and anything she could growing up to make it, I just don't think she'd blow it like that. So I'm siding with Rachelle here. I don't think what they did to her was right. God knows other people in the series have had their other schedules worked around (Elizabeth Reaser comes to mind), so it's not impossible to work around other shooting schedules. And it was only 10 days! That's not even an entire film shoot! It's just enough to get her characters stuff done and out of the way so she could go back to the Eclipse set. Rachelle will ALWAYS be Victoria, no matter what. Bryce can come in and replace her, and maybe she'll even do a really great job. But nobody can ever replace Rachelle in our hearts, because she was there from the beginning. She was there before Twilight was this franchise that everyone wanted to get in on. She believed in it before everyone else did, and that means something.

That being said about Bryce, I really don't think it would be a good idea to get her as a guest for one of our cons. Most people can be respectful, but there are some people who may really act inappropriately. Besides that, no matter how nice all of us are, it just wouldn't feel right. There would always be that elephant in the room that she replaced Rachelle, who we all know and love.

Anyway, Rachelle. What a class act. She's going to go place. It's just a matter of waiting for the right script to come along.

One final note: "Fiery redhead who's hell-bent on revenge." *dies laughing* Anyone at Rachelle's first talk will know what I'm talking about.

Whilst I agree with the rachelle/summit situation I think lots of people forget that chaske took solomon's role.

We spoke about this at the meal and he said how heartbreaking it was to come online and see hundreds of people bitching about him.

I hope fans have the sense to not do this with Bryce, it's hardly her fault.

Whilst I agree with the rachelle/summit situation I think lots of people forget that chaske took solomon's role.

We spoke about this at the meal and he said how heartbreaking it was to come online and see hundreds of people bitching about him.

I hope fans have the sense to not do this with Bryce, it's hardly her fault.

trust me i have not forgotten and it was discussed at lengh over the weekend, the difference however is soloman literaly only had the one line he had the established the character and the character's development, he hadn't shot 2 movies in the role and thrown himself into the stunts and the work and turned down other work knowing it was there. I woudl have loved to see soloman in the role but the studio decided to go a different direction and after one line that is fair, after 2 full movies it is not fair. i guess when the lawsuit gets settled we'll see who really was legally to blame, but from what rachelle said in the talk i suspect that summit always wanted bryce and couldn't get her then she said she was interested they took the first chance they could to get her in and get rid of rachelle, the fact is no matter what they do and no matter who they recast the truth is that we will all bitch about it but is anyone going to boycott the movie? no!

Rachelle was just like I had imagined her to be, easy going, VERY pretty, wery warm and open kind of person. She made sure to take time to talk to ANYONE who asked her something, she never rushed or said "Gotta go" or so was my impression. I missed her talk on Saturday so never got to see the emotional moment (I was in Gil's guest encounter and enjoyed it big time!) but I got to see her with Edi on Sunday. I also got into Rachelle's guest encounter that day and that was probably my fave 45 min of the day. We never really spoke about twilight but we spoke about sports, marriage, divorce, bullying, difference between Canadians and Americans...yep it was quite the wide range of topics! She was so easy to talk to, so open and so friendly that nobody felt awkward around her.

So yep she was definetly my fave guest of the weekend (Gil was the other one). Not that I didn't enjoy Chaske, Edi or Tyson, cos I did...but it is just something you cannot help, you sorta connect more to some than others.

So I thought Rachelle was absolutely lovely. I wish her all the best in her future career and I will certainly keep an eye out for her in movies or TV.

It is sooo sad that Rachelle wont be Victoria as everyone has said, she is just totally the character to me. I was full of tears when she had her talk on her own and was thanking everyone for their support. She is the sweetest, most down to earth female guest I have ever met. And she was sooo cool hanging out at the parties and stuff. Feel honoured to have met her!!!!!

I couldnt have put it better myself. She was the person I was looking forward to meeting most out of the guests but just because she made such a good Victoria but now I've totally fell in love with her, shes just the nicest person. Me and the girls I went with are smitten with her :)

Her talk was soo nice, it nearly made me cry when she was thanking people for the support. I will really miss her as Victoria

xxxx