rachelle lefevre

cullenpet

I wanted to imput my opinion because everyone else has :YAHOO:

Personally, Rachelle will ALWAYS be my personal Victoria. We dont know yet how Bryce will be as Victoria, she may be amazing, so i have nothing against her at all, but for me, she wont be THE Victoria... If ya get me.

Me and some friends spoke to Rachelle about how she will always be our Victoria and she was very grateful towards us and i could see it has really hurt her over the whole thing :YAHOO:

When she mentioned it at the end of her solo talk, i was almost in tears as you could tell that she really was grateful to her fans and how upset she was :YAHOO: She really desearved the standing ovation, as she is the best guest we have had so far :)

So thats my views on the situation :) Love Rachelle <3, dont mind Bryce because she's technically done nothing wrong, currently disliking Summit extreamely...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but from what rachelle said in the talk i suspect that summit always wanted bryce and couldn't get her then she said she was interested they took the first chance they could to get her in and get rid of rachelle,

That's a very interesting point you bring up, actually, because I now recall reading on some website or in a magazine or something that Bryce was who Summit originally wanted for Victoria. I can't remember why she turned it down, if it was because of scheduling, not enough money was being offered, or she just didn't want to do it, but she was definitely offered the part before Rachelle according to whatever it was I'd read.

^^ Im sure 10 days wouldnt have mattered too much in a 3 + month schedual :/

I'm familiar with film-making and that sort of thing...it's difficult to say. It depends on which locations they were shooting her scenes at, what kind of permits they had to get for filming, how accessible it is, etc. At the end of the day, as long as Rachelle gave them enough time (which I do believe she did), they would've been able to switch around dates and generally get things into order. The most important thing is having advanced warning so they can make sure the sets are booked out for the right dates. Most of Rachelle's scenes would've been in the forest, in the water, etc. This would be more of an issue with the high school, for example.

As everyone has been saying, I think it's SO important for all of us to maintain respect for Bryce. I know everyone supports Rachelle first and foremost, but I'm pretty sure Rachelle wouldn't want us getting on Bryce for something she didn't really have any control over. Summit, however, is fair game. I hope Rachelle wins that lawsuit. Do we know exactly what the lawsuit was for? Like, was it that Summit had broken their contract with her, or that it was damage to her reputation or what? I can't even remember where I read about the lawsuit. It's just so sad though! :`(

That's a very interesting point you bring up, actually, because I now recall reading on some website or in a magazine or something that Bryce was who Summit originally wanted for Victoria. I can't remember why she turned it down, if it was because of scheduling, not enough money was being offered, or she just didn't want to do it, but she was definitely offered the part before Rachelle according to whatever it was I'd read.

According to Catherine Hardwick, who offered Bryce the role, it was because the role was too small at the time and therefore the reason Bryce didn't feel like doing it. Don't remember where I read it, but it was some interview with CH where they asked what she felt about the whole thing and so on. Well, the role isn't much bigger now, but obviously it's different now when Twilight is something everyone wants to be apart of.

Edit: Here it is

”I know we originally asked Bryce Dallas Howard to do the first movie, but she thought it was too small a part at the time,” Hardwicke said.
Edited by Mandelina

Not wanting to be a preacher lol but I think we need to be careful not to go bitchtastic over Summit either, I mean imagine if they stamped their feet down and said current cast have to stay in the US, would mean no guests for us! lol

Especially as I have a theory (one which may be wrong lol)

BUT jason said they had something REALLY exciting to tell us, something tehy wanted to tell us about but couldnt yet due to legal stuff.

Summit also said they're gonna do OFFICIAL UK Cons....

REET in USA there was another company doing non official cons and summit just chucked their stamp on it, that's my theory of what will happen with Jason and co.

I may be wrong, but just in case lol :P

^ Yeah, Karly told me that too.

I'm actually surprised about how composed I was in front of Rachelle, I had a fear that I was gonna meet her and just blurt out OMGILOVEDYOUINCHARMED and freak her out.

I was gonna tell her we had a bond for laughs, cos her name is my first name and the first two letters of my surname >.<

I almost cried in her solo talk :/ Because how she thanked her fans and stuff like on Twitter and all tht :/

And me and Rachelle shared a little momenty thing when we talked to her and she offered chocolate, and basically i was like "i dont eat it bcus im a vegi but i rlly want it lol" and she went "Dont feel you have to have it because of me! being a vegi's important to you!" Me "But your amazing and like one of my fave actresse and soo important to me too" Her " then i appreciate the thought for me, and we can just both always remeber that you would have done that for me, thanks :)" (Both of us BIG smiles) Soo yehh, she seemed to me like the loveliest lady every :)