Tickets On Sale NOW

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

I was told there would be 1000 attendees max. 1200 would be horrible :D 800 is kinda perfect.

Who told you that? We crew haven't been told that that's the case, I'm not saying it isn't I'm just saying unless it was told to you by someone senior like Mark, Jason, TT, Davey or Gemma then it's not set in stone. It could happen I guess I just don't want you to panic unduly just yet :D

The Hilton does have the capacity to accomodate more attendees. But dont worry we would never over sell our events to a number that we can not cope with or that would make the event any less enjoyable. We appreciate that there is only so many hours in the day and we know just how many hours it takes to make sure every single person gets every single autoraph they are entitled to within their pack.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told there would be 1000 attendees max. 1200 would be horrible :wub: 800 is kinda perfect.

Who told you that? We crew haven't been told that that's the case, I'm not saying it isn't I'm just saying unless it was told to you by someone senior like Mark, Jason, TT, Davey or Gemma then it's not set in stone. It could happen I guess I just don't want you to panic unduly just yet :wub:

You know what the rumour mill is like lol

There were crazy rumours running around at et2 like Gold had sold out in like 2 hours and stuff. It wasnt a crew member who told me like lol just another of those rumours

lol Yeah, people thought both gold an silver had sold out before the show started for the day on Sunday!

The BEST rumour that had me nearly wetting myself, was that people were 100% CONVINCED that R Pattz was coming!

I have to say,..........................no thanks! (Sorry, Really, no thanks)

It would be chaos! Too much screaming and the poor other guests would get ignored :wub:

Although, I apologise for saying no thanks if it did happen, but poor mark and jason would have to hire hundreds of bouncers to peal the fans off him :wub::YAHOO:

Get him to record a special video message for the attendees instead! That would cause enough screaming in itself!

Plus, (waits for the backlash!) he doesnt do it for me :wub:

The guests at ET2 an Prom were all fab together, proof that you dont need the top 3 for an awesome weekend :wub:

A waitress I met, somewhere, told me that Rpatz was coming but it had all been hushed up, which is understandable if he had actually been coming. I felt sorry for her because I don't she realized what she was saying wasn't true. Rather just that she got the wrong end of the stick and just heard his name somewhere along the line, most likely when people were talking about the film :P

Quick update on how the processing is going.

I have processed orders up to and including 6251 today.

Already there have been a few queries, and I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

[/qu

Well i'm in that batch - no email so Woooooo!!!

You are still a legend! :thumbup:

It would be chaos! Too much screaming and the poor other guests would get ignored :P

Everyone keeps saying this and I really don't think that would happen...I mean it would only happen if we as attendees let it and I hope we could control ourselves.

I don't think the small chance of a few attendees being OTT should mean no one gets Rob :(

The Hilton does have the capacity to accomodate more attendees. But dont worry we would never over sell our events to a number that we can not cope with or that would make the event any less enjoyable. We appreciate that there is only so many hours in the day and we know just how many hours it takes to make sure every single person gets every single autoraph they are entitled to within their pack.

I hope you will stay within your current amount of ppl myself cos I have been at a Supernatural convention with ******** at the Hilton and I do believe it was about 1400 present..TOO many ppl for a convention I think. I do believe they upped the amount after that up to 2000 or something close to that anyways. Scary.

So I hope you are staying within the same amount for ET3 cos with a VERY big crowd the photo and autographs stuff will just be rushed, rushed, rushed...and you end up feeling herded like cattle. Not a very nice feeling but with the SM events I have been to so far I never had that feeling of being hearded like a cattle.

• Showmasters Admin

I hope you will stay within your current amount of ppl myself cos I have been at a Supernatural convention with ******** at the Hilton and I do believe it was about 1400 present..TOO many ppl for a convention I think. I do believe they upped the amount after that up to 2000 or something close to that anyways. Scary.

So I hope you are staying within the same amount for ET3 cos with a VERY big crowd the photo and autographs stuff will just be rushed, rushed, rushed...and you end up feeling herded like cattle. Not a very nice feeling but with the SM events I have been to so far I never had that feeling of being hearded like a cattle.

Please do not name other events or organisers on this forum.

But rest assured we will not go that high. Everyone that buys a ticket with autographs included is entitled to just that. With 2000 people it just would not be possible for us.

Please do not name other events or organisers on this forum.

But rest assured we will not go that high. Everyone that buys a ticket with autographs included is entitled to just that. With 2000 people it just would not be possible for us.

Out of a metter of interest how many people will be attending then, and what are the ticket break downs?

Plus, (waits for the backlash!) he doesnt do it for me :P

He does it for me in a weird way and i'd never turn him down but theres other people im more interested in meeting like Jamie, Taylor, Cameron etc etc lol :D

It's her own fault for not coming- her loss is Cheryl's gain (:

YUUUUUSSSS B) thank you for keeping the pack for me <3 <3 <3 you :smile:

Quick update on how the processing is going.

I have processed orders up to and including 6317 today.

I have had loads of queries today - mainly due to declined cards and no ticket holder names. I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

Jola, I got an email from you because I bought a ticket for my friend but there was a problem with the order. My dad called the office and left details to them so I hope you'll get them? A bit worried.

I don't know who you are so I can't confirm if this has been rectified or not. Email me directly on info@collectormania.com

I guess it's now more like 250 silvers.

Boo I hope not :(

Unless there's 100 less standards lol.

Im such a big baby, just there's already more than 800 people and that's A LOT of people, even then like at the last one Gil and Rachelle were doing autos for ages

Another update on how the processing is going.

I have processed orders up to and including 6407 today.

And again, I have had loads of queries - mainly due to declined cards and no ticket holder names. I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

• Moderators

I have deleted all posts starting and relating to discussing ticket sales based on people checking them themselves. Only because most wouldn't make sense after I'd deleted the original post/s.

PLEASE do not check the online store yourself for ticket sale numbers, nor suggest to other people that they can do the same.

The only updates will be from Jola or someone official.

Thank you.

I have deleted all posts starting and relating to discussing ticket sales based on people checking them themselves. Only because most wouldn't make sense after I'd deleted the original post/s.

PLEASE do not check the online store yourself for ticket sale numbers, nor suggest to other people that they can do the same.

The only updates will be from Jola or someone official.

Thank you.

Sorry David, love you David! Hadn't seen Too Tall's post about it till TommyT posted the link. As I said curiosity killed the cat lol! Oops. Sorry again.

• Moderators

It's fine. It was just everyone was quoting it, and we don't need everyone deciding to check it themselves :D

As Jola has said in the past, it's not a concrete indication of sales anyway, as some don't go through in the end.