Tickets On Sale NOW

showmasters

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres going to be more than 800 at the next con though, so more standard tickets are available! I was told by a few crew members that there are going to be 1200 attendees at the next one!

I really hope that isn't true. The reason why I love ET is because it isn't that big, it's not like Twi-Con where there is 2500 people there and you never get to see the guests etc...

Having 800 people there is nicer I think.

Theres going to be more than 800 at the next con though, so more standard tickets are available! I was told by a few crew members that there are going to be 1200 attendees at the next one!

I really hope that isn't true. The reason why I love ET is because it isn't that big, it's not like Twi-Con where there is 2500 people there and you never get to see the guests etc...

I think its fair to say its a bigger venue so would expect there to be slightly more than the Park Inn .

SM/ME arent stupid so will have it set at a number they feel is right. :D

I wrote my names in my order but I think with the error page the box may have emptied itself so I emailed Jola last night

I am sure she is sitting amongst piles of emails somewhere bless her - wouldn't like to be in her shoes

Sorry Jola :( x

Well it's just taken me 5 hours to print out all the order forms on my little printer (which is now starting to make horrendous noises.... :blink: ) LOL.

I've not even started processing the card payments yet - bear with me, it's going to take me a good while to catch up!

I'll keep you all updated as to how the processing is going so you're not wondering about whether payment has been taken or not etc, but at the earliest, I can't see the backlog being cleared for at least a couple of weeks! :blink:

The venue may be bigger but they've still got the same time scale. I don't really see them raising the amount of atendees by 400. I doubt there would be time to do everything. For me 800 is the right amount.

Yay! Hope it's not that girl who let you down just before Et2 though.. ;)

Nooo, never! It's someone I've known for a while online, but we've never met, so that's another reason to be excited (:

I'm so glad that friend never came, it was so much more fun! Plus, it made Cheryl happy >.<

I wrote my names in my order but I think with the error page the box may have emptied itself so I emailed Jola last night

I am sure she is sitting amongst piles of emails somewhere bless her - wouldn't like to be in her shoes

Sorry Jola :angel: x

Well it's just taken me 5 hours to print out all the order forms on my little printer (which is now starting to make horrendous noises.... ;) ) LOL.

I've not even started processing the card payments yet - bear with me, it's going to take me a good while to catch up!

I'll keep you all updated as to how the processing is going so you're not wondering about whether payment has been taken or not etc, but at the earliest, I can't see the backlog being cleared for at least a couple of weeks! :blush:

you poor thing wish there was something i could do to help you but alas, there is not, just take your time hun, no one will begrudge you a couple of weeks to be fair i think most people would say as long as you have caught within 4 months (as the con is 4 months today) they'd all still love you

Sorry Jola :P x

Well it's just taken me 5 hours to print out all the order forms on my little printer (which is now starting to make horrendous noises.... :D ) LOL.

I'll keep you all updated as to how the processing is going so you're not wondering about whether payment has been taken or not etc, but at the earliest, I can't see the backlog being cleared for at least a couple of weeks! :P

Oh dear!!!! :D Your poor printer!! hehe!! I am guessing toner donation would be welcome?? haha!!

Thanks again for everything.... No worries on the waiting game thing - obviously these things take time and you have our email addresses etc to contact us all if any problems (and sort out my name issues LOL)

xx

I'm so glad that friend never came, it was so much more fun! Plus, it made Cheryl happy >.<

It really did <3<3<3 :D

:blink:

I'm giving you everything that came in the reg pack, including her badge. I know it's not the same cos you weren't there, but there's no point in me having it all (:

Quick update on how the processing is going.

I have processed orders up to and including 6251 today.

Already there have been a few queries, and I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

Quick update on how the processing is going.

I have processed orders up to and including 6251 today.

Already there have been a few queries, and I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

My order was in this batch - I emailed you and you've responded saying my order has now been processed - so thankyou very much Jola :)

Thanks for all your hard work :) x

I was told there would be 1000 attendees max. 1200 would be horrible :D 800 is kinda perfect.

Who told you that? We crew haven't been told that that's the case, I'm not saying it isn't I'm just saying unless it was told to you by someone senior like Mark, Jason, TT, Davey or Gemma then it's not set in stone. It could happen I guess I just don't want you to panic unduly just yet :clap:

What are the chances?

It's possible, but no one is psychic :D

Seriously? I thought you were :poki:

It really did <3<3<3 :clap:

See, at first, I thought "Is cheryl that evil?" Then I remembered what Rachel was going to do with all her friends stuff :clap: