ITS HUB WEEK

Harriettaa

Hope you get better soon Kosh!! And if you need a virgin........................

I'm hoping to spend the rest of this week having early nights cos I was kept up on Saturday by two lovely people till 4.30am - but hell, it was worth it!!

Can't wait for Friday (well, not Friday afternoon cos I got this funeral), but afterwards!!

Just hope this horrible throat and stuff I'm feeling isn't the start of a cold ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother is currently on antibiotics for a sore throat...I hope he doesn't spread his germs around. I should get a surgical mask from work and wear it until Friday. Haha.

xxx

Edited by Chelle2009

Surely you mean Torchwood and not Touchwood? :P Haha, on a serious note, I do hope that everyone who is ill gets better and for those who aren't ill, fingers crossed you won't all come down with a cold before or at the event. B)

There's a Touchwood pharmacy near us - we always refer to it as Torchwood (I think Owen must have had a nice little sideline in headache pills and plasters!)!

I'm hoping to spend the rest of this week having early nights cos I was kept up on Saturday by two lovely people till 4.30am - but hell, it was worth it!!

:uhoh::whistling::whistling:

Can't wait for Friday (well, not Friday afternoon cos I got this funeral), but afterwards!!

Just hope this horrible throat and stuff I'm feeling isn't the start of a cold :(

Me too! I have the snuffles but hopefully it won't get any worse than that. I can just imagine it - a con full of sneezing and coughing attendees!

How are you feeling today, Kosh? Any better?

**sends massive get well vibes to all the poorly people**

*sigh* I'm still feeling good. No cold or anything.

I was a little worried, because I came back last Friday from a vacation trip to Malta. Gee, that was a shock! It was so warm there and so frosty here *shiver* But I was lucky!

Hm, still no schedule online *sad*

There's a Touchwood pharmacy near us - we always refer to it as Torchwood (I think Owen must have had a nice little sideline in headache pills and plasters!)!

Haha, that's cool. Perhaps Owen did get away using the sewers after all. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Haha, that's cool. Perhaps Owen did get away using the sewers after all. :D

King of the Weevils!

Haha, that's cool. Perhaps Owen did get away using the sewers after all. B)

There's a Funeral Directors in Edinburgh called 'H & W Harkess' - every single time I go past I read it as Harkness and giggle at the idea of Jack running a Funeral Company. Either that or its TW Edinburgh's cover story....

Me too! I have the snuffles but hopefully it won't get any worse than that. I can just imagine it - a con full of sneezing and coughing attendees!

How are you feeling today, Kosh? Any better?

**sends massive get well vibes to all the poorly people**

Well (fingers crossed) I may have finally broken the fever, haven't had any sweats or chills since I woke up. Last night was the worst. My hair was soaked through with sweat.

Unfortunately I still have the very violent hacking cough. I'll make a descision around 3pm as to whether I'm going. If not I'll cancel my reservation. I don't really think its fair of me to disturb everyone with this cough which can be heard through walls (although sods law says that I cancel my hotel room & wake up tomorrow fine! :D )

(Damn this Vorlon flu... :D )

Its hub week SO WHY GOD WHY IS THIS WEEK GOING SO WRONG!

My gas has just been cut off. No heating. No washing. No shower. No oven.

I have tonsilitous.

I have complatley lost my voice.

I have spots.

I have spent like all my cash on the hub and dont actually have enough left to get any photoshoots or to get any food or drinks over the weekend.

Oh what a joy this week has been.

Its hub week SO WHY GOD WHY IS THIS WEEK GOING SO WRONG!

My gas has just been cut off. No heating. No washing. No shower. No oven.

I have tonsilitous.

I have complatley lost my voice.

I have spots.

I have spent like all my cash on the hub and dont actually have enough left to get any photoshoots or to get any food or drinks over the weekend.

Oh what a joy this week has been.

:P

... re: food, try to fill up on the included breakfast each day?? and maybe pool with others for food/drink during the day possibly?

YAAY.

A conversation between me and my mother this morning.

"What time do you want to be woken up tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow...?"

"The hub..."

"TOMORROW?!"

"It is isn't it?"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"