General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for Charlie following you Talie! Oooh Bill Baily (isp) follows you Rhi? Cool! I have Elliot Minor following me hee hee! Yay! And Ed and Dan from the band too.

So hows everyone's eve been?

Mine's been ok. Just went round to Ryan's, watched Pearl Harbor and spazzed - as soon as I got to his - about Christopher Heyerdahl (I still feel kinda stupid for only just realising he plays Todd in SG Atlantis) and rambled on for abit although Ryan didn't seem to mind as he's an SG fan anyway and was like "Yes Dayna he is also in Sanctuary. I poined that out to you when the adverts for it was on" ha ha ha whooops forgot about that!

Lol I'm watching Pearl Harbor now on +1 :) It's kind of rubbish but still makes me cry!

I saw my sister today for the first time since all that fighting, and things were strangely okay! Saw and held my niece too, brought a tear to my eye :') Imma pansy.

Yay for Charlie following you Talie! Oooh Bill Baily (isp) follows you Rhi? Cool! I have Elliot Minor following me hee hee! Yay! And Ed and Dan from the band too.

Mine's been ok. Just went round to Ryan's, watched Pearl Harbor and spazzed - as soon as I got to his - about Christopher Heyerdahl (I still feel kinda stupid for only just realising he plays Todd in SG Atlantis) and rambled on for abit although Ryan didn't seem to mind as he's an SG fan anyway and was like "Yes Dayna he is also in Sanctuary. I poined that out to you when the adverts for it was on" ha ha ha whooops forgot about that!

Aye I was so chuffed! Mainly cus he only follows like 29 people lol....Ive already received some hate mail lmfao

Seriously anyone feel like adopting me?

Just told my mum about my mock exam results, she had a major stress about how none of my siblings did that badly and how i better get B's in my real exams 'or else' and she just sits there giving me this look that makes me want to scream/ cry it's a look that says 'you are such a mistake you fail at life get a grip I don't want you as my child' and I want to kill her. Ughhhh I can not stand living here much longer I'm being driven to the edge and I swear my brother and sister and mum enjoy making me feel like crap. Worst thing is knowing I'm stuck here and there is nowhere else for me to go. FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Ohhh Poppy *hugzzz* that's awful of your mum. You don't need pressure like that! Don't listen to her. Do as well as you can do and that's all that can be asked of you. It's not fair that you should get compared to your siblings.:D

Aye I was so chuffed! Mainly cus he only follows like 29 people lol....Ive already received some hate mail lmfao

Awww you must feel priviledged! OMG seriously??? How pathetic!

Good job we all know there are worse people in this world eh? :D

Yes, like you, with your New Moon duvet and predictable Nando's meal >.<

I didnt buy it though did I :D and who can talk the three of us ordered the exact same thing lol

Hush you! Or I'll have to steal Jamie and hide him from you.

I'LL STEAL YOU JAMIEEEEEEE, DO YOU THINK THAT SECURITY GUARDS CAN HIDE YOU, EVEN NOW I'M AT YOUR AUTOGRAPH TABLE....BURIED SWEETLY IN YOUR BRUNETTE HAIRRRRRRRRR

Imma sing that to him if he's announced.

My bodice of my dress is almost finished pinned together and i have got half of it sewn together :WINCE: It is looking like the top of a dress so i am happy instead of it being in 30 pieces lol

I just had a random moment of trying my new top on i got today and cos i have decided to waer it for my photos at ET3 i thoguht i would take a picture to see how it looked and i was feeling random and pulling faces at the camera :P those are some funny pictures :lol: Very random of me :DB)

Ha ha ha post the piccies Jemmaaa!

They are for me to laugh at but i keep looking at one and i look shocked or something or like 'OMG did that guy just sparkle?' and i keep laughing my spam off.....hold on i gotta upload it but i dunno i keep laughing so hard at it :WINCE: and i am the camera shy person or well not as bad as i was a few month ago :D

Livening up the board a little

So here is my random moment :lol: And of course i thought i would add Kellan in!!!

Amuse you guys??? Amuse myself :WINCE:

Who allows a blonde to have energy drinks??? :D

l_87b0753f0e1b424dbad7a179b170a088.jpg

Urm yeah i have no idea what i was thinking either B)

LMAO omg that made me laugh so much Jem! Ha ha ha ha! It really does look like that's what you're saying too!

Ahhhh Karly will like that pic of Kellan! 1 of her faves lol!

Lol LOVE IT!!

That pic is just classic huni xx

D'oh you musta replied like a second before me ha ha!

Ohhh Jemma you and your energy drinks lol!! I had to ween myself off them ha ha! Shall be drinking alot of them at ET3 again me thinks....oh dear ha ha!

I'm well annoyed with myself as I thought I'd bid on a top for civil war but turns out I haven't and now the auction's finished! Grrrrr!!

Hahaha@ the expression on your face Jemma

mmMmmmm@ Kellan :D

Hello everyone btw :WINCE:

Ha ha ha heeeey!