General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all :)

Aww sounds like its beeen a v. bad day for alot :lol: -Hug too alll!- Just think ET3 is only 3 weeks and....4days away :D

i cant even remember half of my day im that tired...thats kinda bad :thumbup:

I had a driving lesson today after not driving for 8 weeks! felt v. weird but woo im back on the road, (stay indoors :D )

x

Mel I think we all need Hugs!!!! today.

Glad your driving lesson went well - I remember my driving instructor well - he thought he looked like Barry Gibbs (BGees) and would wear a shirt open so you could see his chest and a gold medallion lol used to put me off my driving because he was rather good looking - its a wonder I passed my test :YAHOO:

Yes I think there will be a lots of hugs when we all meet up at ET3 its a long time since some of us saw each other - roll on the 19th!!!!!

Good luck with your test :YAHOO:

Hatti I think there might be standard left not sure about gold or silver I don't think there's a lot left of those.

Well after taking pain killers and sucking on throat lozenges I begining to feel a bit better - but I need an early night and 10pm is early for me - so night night everyone sweet dreams :YAHOO::clap:

Edited by Twilightmum49

I think there will deffo be some tickets left after ET3 :YAHOO:

I have given up sewing for the night lol my head is blah so i cant be bothered think i am gonna go order some swarovski flatback crystals to make the dress sparkle a little :YAHOO: i love sparkly objects

Heeeey everyone!

*big big hugs back to everyone*

Hmmm I reckon either my email or SM are acting very slow....I never got any of these notifications through and have had like 3 pages to go through lol and now I can't remember what I was gonna say ha ha ha!

Jemma that dress is sooooo pretty! Gotta say I'm a fan of Betsy Johnson dresses but sadly don't own 1. Hmmm maybe ET4 lol.

Ahhh I'm so excited about meeting Richelle! I've never met an author before lol. Me loves my books. I think I may have enough to start my own library ha ha ha!

Oh oh oh Poppy just because your mum is your mum does not give her the right to talk to you like crap! I can't believe how she treated you. That's terrible. I mean yes I can understand her being angry because homework/coursework etc is important but she was waaay below the belt!

OMG so cool! You and Jemma must have an eye for dresses worn by the stars (even though you don't realise it at the time) lol as 1st it was you Becky with your dress which Stacey from X Factor wore and now Jemma likes a dress that Evan Rachel Wood has worn hee hee hee.

I know I hardly ever post here

But YAY I just ordered my ET4 ticket. Silver all the way. I was scared they'd sell out before my benefits went in. XD

yay vicky i am silver for ET4 as well ;)

WEE! Have you arranged who you're rooming with? I think I might be with Tiff again but if not I'm looking for a roomie. XD

OMG I just watch episode 10 of the Vampire Diaries and OMG I want more. It was kinda slow and boring up until about episode 6-7 when everything started to get interesting. But I can't download anymore now as I'm sharing my mum's internet connection and she only has like 10gbs a month and I download way more than that. But omg I'm now so in love with Damon and Stefan and Paul's even suggested going to a con as them both, wonder if I can get a costume together before ET3!!

nope i dont have a roomie sorted out yet ;) i aint even booked my room yet must remember to do that lol

Well if Tiff isn't rooming with me, we could room together? I'll facebook you when I hear from tiff. :)

YAY YOU HAS YOUR TICKET *cuddles real tight*