Dream guestlist for ET4 ?

kegan5

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone Jackson Rathbone and umm JACKSON RATHBONE :D

^^DEFFO!!

Would love to meet Peter againt tho I`m flying to America next April to see him (mad?!! lol)

Would also love to meet Ashley, Rachelle, Billy, Gil, Christian ...Pretty much all of them actually :(

I`d be happy with whoever tho :D

• 2 weeks later...

How about we just have Kellan as the mascot for all ET events? Can we all agree?

I second this!!!!

I third it!!

xxxx

I agree!!! Lets make it official :(

My dream guest list would be:

Kellan Lutz

Robert Pattinson

Taylor Lautner

Jamie Bower

Jackson Rathbone

Peter Facinelli

Ashley Green

Stephanie Meyer

Only the first 6 are a demand, yes DEMAND!!! haha i joke i joke

Charlie can come again too :D

Why dont we just get the whole cast and have a party??? this is a dream guest list right?

hahaha

xxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What about all the Twilight cast with Stephenie Meyer ? Ha ha, just kidding, know it's impossible !

Well, if it was really possible.. I'd say Stephenie Meyer, KStew, RPattz, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone and PFach.

But I won't be that demanding ;p so... I don't mind ^^ I just want ET4 to be great and funny !

Just as many as you can get :) But Jamie Campbell Bower, Billy Burke, Nikki Reed, Anna Kendrick, Elizabteh Reaser, Alex Meraz and Bronson Pelletier would be dandy :D I know this is off topic, but I was in London yesterday and I was eating lunch at Garfunkels in Piccadilly and there was a guy sitting on the table next to me that looked exactly like Billy Burke. Was a tad freaked out, but was probably just me XD

Just as many as you can get :) But Jamie Campbell Bower, Billy Burke, Nikki Reed, Anna Kendrick, Elizabteh Reaser, Alex Meraz and Bronson Pelletier would be dandy :D I know this is off topic, but I was in London yesterday and I was eating lunch at Garfunkels in Piccadilly and there was a guy sitting on the table next to me that looked exactly like Billy Burke. Was a tad freaked out, but was probably just me XD

Yes! Jamie, Nikki, Elizabeth & Anna :D Also...Billy Burke is in London haha :| I wonder if it was him...I think he's still there, he tweeted just a few days ago that he was there at least

Yes! Jamie, Nikki, Elizabeth & Anna :( Also...Billy Burke is in London haha :| I wonder if it was him...I think he's still there, he tweeted just a few days ago that he was there at least

That's why I was confused, because he's here in England for the holidays. I was too much of a chicken to ask if it was him or not XD If it was then dang, but if it wasn't I saved myself from ducking my head in shame whilst eatting my meal. If it was him I would've begged him to come to ET4 since he couldn't go ET2, whoever it was I think was a bit freaked out by me. Epic fail :cylon:

You know, I really wouldn't mind anyone. I mean when I first realised who was attending ET2 I was like, who's Chaske? Then as soon as you get there and meet the guests, they're all fantasic. Not only that but the atmosphere of the whole weekened was lovely.

I am the type to shoot for the stars so I say ROBERT PATTINSON! If only everyone could contain themselves he'd be a great guest. He's so down to earth but I don't blame him for not coming and/or for not being invited. Just think of all the chaos with bodyguards etc. Wouldn't really be fun for anyone.

I think Dakota Fanning would also be cool.