Hotels

darthnad

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i have booked a room at the hilton which includes breakfast for 2 people- it is a queen room. I accidentally booked 2 - so if anyone wants or needs a room I have one and will be happy to meet you there and check you in - It cost me £59 but you can have it for £30! Check in time is Saturday 29th May 2pm and checkout Sunday 30th May 12 noon. If your interested then please let me know and i will email you my mobile number!

hey, i need a room so i cn take it if its still up for grabs :) ill pay £40 for it if you want i really need a room!!! :) my email is dannih8smsn@live.co.uk

Edited by danniwantsRP

Late rooms had a really good deal the other day for the Raddison? i think it was instead of £120 odd for the twin/double room it was only 50. I don't know if it's still available or how far it is from the stadium.

Late rooms had a really good deal the other day for the Raddison? i think it was instead of £120 odd for the twin/double room it was only 50. I don't know if it's still available or how far it is from the stadium.

Milton Keynes doesnt have a Radisson?

Is there any room shares going on? Going to try to get down for this one...ive got to book the time off tho

i need a roomie what days you going??

Im going saturday and sunday, but i was thinking of traveling down friday. Let me know if you still need someone to room share with.

Is there any room shares going on? Going to try to get down for this one...ive got to book the time off tho

Im going saturday and sunday, but i was thinking of traveling down friday. Let me know if you still need someone to room share with.

Is there anyone who needs a roomie for the saturday night?

Im replying on behalf of DannilovesRP as she lacks internet access at the moment she asked me to tell you:

'I need a room friday saturday sunday, If we could book a room for all three nights i will pay for the friday if your gonna be travelling then. And we can go half on the saturday and sunday, If you still want to be roommates. Thanks'

:D

Is there anyone who needs a roomie for the saturday night?

Im replying on behalf of DannilovesRP as she lacks internet access at the moment she asked me to tell you:

'I need a room friday saturday sunday, If we could book a room for all three nights i will pay for the friday if your gonna be travelling then. And we can go half on the saturday and sunday, If you still want to be roommates. Thanks'

:D

Yeah sure, but if its being booked at the event hotel its going to be a bit expensive. Thanks for replying..i was starting to worry.

I have the Stadium Hotel booked for Fri/Sat/Sun and would be willing to share. The only problem is that I booked a double bed. I don't know if the hotel is willing to swap rooms (probably not?). In which case I very much doubt there'd be any females wanting to share with me? I guess if you're desperate then I don't mind putting pillows down the middle of the bed. lmao

Or the floor is always available I guess??

Just a thought. Plus sharing would get more money for autographs if we split it...though I wouldn't expect half the cost.

Do u mind if i stay with you then? I dont know how long before i get confirmation from Danniwants RP. Id be willing to pay towards the friday and the saturday night. I dont mind sharing with males to be honest. :D

Edited by maegurwen

Sorry for any confusion maegurwen but I am actually female. lol. I didn't mention men as I wouldn't be willing to share with one (I'd feel a little unsafe though I'm sure all the Collectormaniacs are lovely people).

I'm cool to share. Like I said, more money for auto's. I'm seriously skint and haven't booked Patrick Stewarts photo yet.