Guest suggestions for LFCC 2010

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melanie Smith :D Ashley Judd ;) Nana Visitor :wub: Oh oh oh and Jeri Ryan :wub::wub::wub:

Also from trek, Colm Meany Marc Alaimo, Brent Spiner.

Non Trek, I would love too meet people like Loren Avedon, Billy Blanks, Keith Cooke, Mattias Hues, Max Thayer and Cynthia Rothrock. Although I know the chance of getting them are remote. Hey, we can dream, right.

Also, Gil Gerrard and Erin Grey would be great. Was always a massive fan of Buck rogers. Pamela Hensley, Brianne Leary.

Just got to include Tony Jaa, the Thai martial artist and actor, but I am doubtful he would do these events.

craig charles and chloe annette

If these two came, with the Dwarf at CM16, this would almost comlete my collection which would be cool so I second this. A photo shoot with Chloe :D would be quality.

With the whole Big Trouble in Little China theme some other great guests would be

James Hong who played Lo Pan. I think he is still alive although probably in his 80's

Donald Li who played Eddie Li

Kate Burton who played Margo

Al Leong who was one of the Wing con goons. Was always a quality goon, even in Die hard.

Chao Li Chi who played Uncle Chu

Obviously Kim and Kurt would be fantastic but I doubt either would come. However, you never know... The eternal optimist.

I think baring Kim and Kurt, James Hong is the one I would love to meet.

Edited by cybernator_uk