What Did You Buy?

I got Rosalie necklace, Twilight calander and some thing with Kellan spelt out with pics of him in each letter i love it. So yep only got twilight stuff not really shocking :thumbup::o

You didn't happen to get a leaflet with the Kellan cut out frame pics did you? I wanna buy one and ran out of money when I'd come to this stall :D

a black furry bag with eyes on it and the word love with hearts on it is a mouth. we named it rex.

some badges from the stall with the angry panda tees

a faerie winged cat model

a comic book by some random artist I chatted to called Ben Foot

a book by Robert Rankin

2 cd's, one of a collection of mary whitehouse episodes, the other of scary stories.

that was it besides autographs I think.

I spent far too much money :)

Takara (Japanese Transformer) Jazz

A masked battle-damaged Predator figure (I warned my girlfriend in advance I'd have to buy Predator stuff)

A Dr Manhattan figure (Only £5!)

A Lego Boba Fett keychain

A small fluffy Gizmo from Gremlins (wanted one of these since I first saw Gremlins years and years ago!)

I would've spent a lot more as there was so much great stuff there, but I put a lid on it :)

My girlfriend picked up a New Moon poster and some Twilight buttons.

Thank you to the girl who bought the life-size Edward standee before she did! :)

I bought...

- Two prints (Supernatural promo and Gwen from Torchwood, which I got signed for a friend)

- Three badges (Nightmare before Christmas, Genki Gear, and this one)

- Nine (!!) issues of a comic book for £9 from one of the independent guys. Best purchase ever, they're hilarious.

- Copy of Ben Templesmith's Welcome to Hoxford.

I had so much stuff I wanted to buy at LFCC, but I had to keep asking myself what on earth I'd do with, say, a hat with ears, or a dirt-cheap Fullmetal Alchemist action figure. Giving myself time to mull it over "helped", as well, since I inevitably gave myself a reason not to buy stuff.

I got Rosalie necklace, Twilight calander and some thing with Kellan spelt out with pics of him in each letter i love it. So yep only got twilight stuff not really shocking :lol::D

We bought the New Mon one of those and Diddy Kong Racing for the Nintendo 64 :wub:

I got a box of Veronica Mars Season 2 Trading Cards which I got some jems in which were worth more than what we paid for the box.

Base Season 2 Cards set of Stargate Alantis

and Base Card Set for serentiy.

Serenity Better Days Comics 2 and 3

Oh and those hard wallet things for my autographs.

My dad bought a Robert Rankin book and we got the Press Gang DVD for my mum.

There were so many things I wanted but couldn't get.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Charlo

A stargate keyring! YAY! :D

and a Cloud Final Fantasy VII Drawstring bag to put in Matthews Xmas stocking (My son dressed as Cloud on Sunday)

Matthew bought a couple of final fantasy jewellery bits - buster sword necklace and FF VII wristband

Hubby bought a couple of tshirts - Sinclair Spectrum and Space invaders

Kieran (eldest son) also bought a space invaders tshirt

Hi - we're from Pontypridd too. I was one of the autograph dealers at last weekend's event but can't say which one for fear of being accused of advertising but had a large silver framed Christopher Reeve (Superman) item on central display amongst a number of other framed pieces - main aisle, right hand side about three quarters of the way down. Hope you had a great weekend there - despite all the travelling.

Oh really! Hiya :WAVE: Nobody could accuse you of selling to me, cos I confess not to being an autograph collector cos I am happy to talk to joe public, but too nervous to talk to celebs. I am the sneaky snapshot person who is happy with just that. :D This is actually the first time I have ever gone up to anyone for an autograph! I was quaking in my boots!

Hoping to be braver next time!

A stargate keyring! YAY! :D

Awww we went round the stalls again at the end a couple of times looking for one for Mike but we couldnt find any :(

I had a feeling you wouldn't. :( Was he really disappointed? I found mine almost as soon as we had gone in the door at early bird on Sunday cos I knew I really wanted one and Queen Sindell said that they were rare. I was so glad she had mentioned that, cos the guy only had two at the start of Sunday!

6093_230386080194_508065194_8014966_41373_n.jpg

Seth Rogen & B.O.B photo, Coraline model, Japanese lollie), Dopey!, R2D2 thing, Pocky, 'Pwanda' English-style Manga Novel, 'Tozzer' Comic/Graphic Novels, The Fast Show complete collection, 'L' (Death Note) Bracelet, The Inbetweeners photo, King Of The Hill Season 1, Harry Potter holographic postcard, A 'The Inbetweeners' Script & some shooting notes, The Big Bang Theory photo I was hoping to find :-), Coraline holographic postcards.

Also got that 'Cupcake of doom' top if anyone saw it but it's in the wash atm.

Most of the things I bought were original art from the some of the small press guys.

Managed to get signed sketches of Plug and Bananaman from the Beano and Dandy artist Henry Davies.

A sketch from Lee Townsend of a DC take on WoW.

Niki Hunter did her version of the main character from my own webcomic.

Bought a comic by Naniiebim called Shika Shika Monster Mash (signed).

A couple of tshirts from Niki Hunter.

Plenty of autographs from various people.

copy of Robert Rankin's latest book (signed).

My fiancee bagged some card-art and a comic from one of the small press guys as well as some dredd's for her sister.

And I got some details from the Fallen Angel Media printing people that I hope to put to use for next years con.

A mounted M Shanks picture that I got signed, it was £34 in total and apart from theatre tickets was most expensive thing I got.

A very cool mounted Torchwood picture that had Jack, Ianto, Ryhs and Gwen I got the wounderful Eve to sign it even though I swore wasn't getting her auto again XD Ofcourse it didn't fit in my bag so my wunderful friend took it on the train with her:)

I also bou a group photo of Atlantis but then never got it signed.

There was so much I wanted but couldn't because had to consider if it would fit in my bag to get through the airport.