What Did You Buy?

I know there were a few of us looking out for certain things, so let's see if we got them!

I got..

Kiwi Pocky

Marble Pocky

Strawberry Pocky

Melon Pan (wanted some for AGES!)

Limited edition Fruits Basket sticker collection/artbook

Belzeneef hand puupper (signed by Vic)

Fullmetal Alchemist wall scroll (signed by Vic) <-- BEST BUY OF THE WEEKEND

Very happy! :crying:

I went to this event wanting to, after over a year of not buying collectables, get some cool stuff.

I found that either the tables didnt have what I was looking for, or were charging WAAAAY too much for items that are already very expensive (hoy toys 12" figures, one stall was over £200 for them when they are usually only £100 to £150)

Thought about getting the slayer scyth from buffy, but saturday afternoon I saw someone with it after they had bought it, so that put the stop on that plan.

Only ended up getting the new 7" 'Pescadero Escape' Terminator figure. Only one stall had it on sunday, all the others just had the 'man or machine' figure.

On the Saturday I got a Doctor Who figure that I've been wanting for a while, 3 Torchwood books for £1 each and they're in perfect condition - I also got a cardboard standup of Captain Jack (Harkness, not Sparrow). I also bought a few big Torchwood photos. I thought I was pretty restrained, but originally I had planned not to buy anything haha.

Edited by lizzy88

This is a bit sad but, I did buy some Stargate coasters... You know, where it looks like you're putting your mug on the event horizon... I've been eyeing them on the internet, and then a vendor had them, so I just had to.... But he had taken one out for display purposes and never put it back :'( I paid £30 for 4 coasters but got 3... Oh well... I don't need all 4 do I...? :D

But apart from 2 t-shirts, that was it.. I bought loads at CM15 so felt guilty about buying any more XD

Had I seen the Kirk and/or McCoy sections of the Star Trek Amok Time statue, I would have bought those :3 Maybe next time~~

Got a nice Scott Bakula Enterprise head-shot photo and a large photo of Michael Ironside combining appearances in Terminator: Salvation, Top Gun and Starship Troopers. I'd bought them in case I wasn't keen on any of the pre-selected photos available with the autographs, but didn't need to use them for autos in the end.

Was tempted to buy more weaponry but resisted. :D

Didn't go for anything specific really, I bought a Teal'c keyring, a reaver ship from firefly/serenity, inara's shuttle from firefly/serenity, replicator props (stargate), 2 copper books which I got signed :) and a Chamberlin from the dark crystal figure that I also got signed.

My dad bought a book (for himself), a jack skeleton badge (for) me.

My mum bought a stay puff, slimer toy (for me) and 3 cheap dvd's (for us).

Also got Dennis pic drawn by the Beano artist Henry Davies and Ironman by Marvel artist Lee Townsend.

Thought about getting the slayer scyth from buffy, but saturday afternoon I saw someone with it after they had bought it, so that put the stop on that plan.

I was going to buy it to but missed out.

Edited by chimmykins

Two Doctor Who figures - YANA and Tenth Planet Cybermen

Three Doctor Who Magazines from the 80's featuring the 5th Doctor, Anthony Ainley's Master and Turlough

Two autograph holders.

My daughter spotted a signed pic of the Jonas Brothers for £65. I was like nooooo way, but she phoned her dad and he's a soft touch soooo.

Anyway the guy didn't have change so let us have a fiver off!

I finally completed my collection of Chuck and Y the Last Man comics

got a blu-rays of Watchmen, Coraline and Dollhouse season 1

a canvas print of a picture from Toy Story

a drag me to hell poster and Hellboy 2 poster

and nothing much else (cost me bout £150)

i brought a whole box of veronica mars trading cards for £20 which was great, some harry potter promo items, including a massive poster for just £5 very pleased with that.

apart from that, alot of the stalls were v. overpriced for some items but best that they were as i already went over my budget!

and some thing with Kellan spelt out with pics of him in each letter

I Got An Edward One Of Those! They're Really Good :wub:

My Auntie Bought Me It To Make Up For Peter Not Being There (I Could Only Go On The Saturday)

And As An Early Birthday Present She Bought Me A Michael Jackson Top Which I Just Adore :(

and some thing with Kellan spelt out with pics of him in each letter

I Got An Edward One Of Those! They're Really Good :thumbup:

My Auntie Bought Me It To Make Up For Peter Not Being There (I Could Only Go On The Saturday)

And As An Early Birthday Present She Bought Me A Michael Jackson Top Which I Just Adore :(

lol well i get to see kellan in 9 days so i am gonna get him to sign it, lol its perfect :wub:

A stargate keyring! YAY! :YAHOO:

and a Cloud Final Fantasy VII Drawstring bag to put in Matthews Xmas stocking (My son dressed as Cloud on Sunday)

Matthew bought a couple of final fantasy jewellery bits - buster sword necklace and FF VII wristband

Hubby bought a couple of tshirts - Sinclair Spectrum and Space invaders

Kieran (eldest son) also bought a space invaders tshirt

A stargate keyring! YAY! :D

and a Cloud Final Fantasy VII Drawstring bag to put in Matthews Xmas stocking (My son dressed as Cloud on Sunday)

Matthew bought a couple of final fantasy jewellery bits - buster sword necklace and FF VII wristband

Hubby bought a couple of tshirts - Sinclair Spectrum and Space invaders

Kieran (eldest son) also bought a space invaders tshirt

Hi - we're from Pontypridd too. I was one of the autograph dealers at last weekend's event but can't say which one for fear of being accused of advertising but had a large silver framed Christopher Reeve (Superman) item on central display amongst a number of other framed pieces - main aisle, right hand side about three quarters of the way down. Hope you had a great weekend there - despite all the travelling.

Edited by Niallsdad